16 - He Knows

**tw: slight smut warning? Idk, it's for 0.5 seconds and it's in a memory so**

I grabbed her from the snatchers, picking up her drenched body in my arms, carrying her down to the cellar. I unlocked it using a key, then rushed inside, placing her on the ground.

"Wake up, angel," I held her cheek. Her skin was burning hot.

"Why's she wet?" Harry asked from the corner.

"I think they waterboarded her," I stammered, holding her up in my lap.

"Come on, wake up baby," I placed my hand under her chin.

She sat up, leaning over, retching water onto the cold cellar floor. I clutched onto her hand tightly.

"It's okay, you're okay," I rubbed her back, holding onto her tightly.

"Draco?" she whispered, her clothes soaked, her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm here," I smiled, running my hands through her drenched hair, as she closed her eyes, leaning into my chest as we sat on the ground.

We began to hear Hermione's screams from upstairs.

"We have to do something," Ron cried.

"There's no way out of here, we've tried everything," Mr. Ollivander said.

Everyone looked at me.

"They'll kill me," I stammered.

"They'll kill her if you don't do anything," Potter yelled angrily at me. I looked down at her, shaking from the cold in my arms.

"Take care of her, it'll be five minutes," I placed Caroline gently onto the floor, running out of the cellar door. I ran up to my room, where Dobby was cleaning.

"Dobby, Caroline and Potter are stuck in the cellar. Can you get them out?" I pleaded with him.

"Of course, Master," he exclaimed.

"You don't have to call me that," I muttered.

Before he could answer, he had apparated away.

CAROLINE'S POV

I lay in Harry's lap, my breathing back to normal as I sat with him. Peter Pettigrew entered the room, Ron against the bars in seconds. A wand was pointed at Ron's face.

"Let her go," he growled.

"Stay back. You, Goblin, come with me." Pettigrew yelled.

The goblin and him left, shutting the cell door, when Dobby appeared.

"Dobby? What're you doing here?" Harry asked, standing up.

"Dobby is here to rescue Harry Potter and his friends," he looked around.

"Draco sent him," I exclaimed quietly, my voice still hoarse.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked me.

"Dobby is the Malfoy's house elf, of course," Dobby smiled.

"Are you saying you can apparate in and out of this room? Could you take us with you?" Harry asked.

"Of course, I- I'm an elf," Dobby exclaimed.

"Works for me," Ron exclaimed.

"Alright Dobby, I want you to take Luna, Caroline and Mr. Ollivander to-"

"Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth," Ron finished Harry's sentence. "Trust me," he said.

"I'm staying with you," I stammered.