1: shower

"right over here is your room" mrs. kim said.

i nodded as i unpacked my bags consisting of a charger, clothes, and some random toothbrush i found in my drawer. i then plugged my phone in and sat on my bed, scrolling through all the new instagram posts.

knock knock

"jungkook? is this your room?" mrs. johnson asked.

"um ya, why" i said annoyingly.

"well your going to have to share your room with jimin. he is new and all of the rooms are taken" mrs. johnson said.

i rolled my eyes and slowly nodded.

"ok well, you two have fun!" mrs. johnson said pushing jimin into the room.

jimin was a small fragile looking boy with orange hair. he wore a black hoodie and ripped jeans. jimin sat his bag on his bed and unpacked. a pink lengerie set fell out of his bag. he quickly tuned red as he picked it up and put it away in his pocket.

i chocked softly time myself as i continued to look on my phone.

"so, why are you here?" jimin asked.

"why would you want to fucking know?" i said.

i had severe depression that gets out of hand every day. i really didn't want to speak to anyone right now.

"o- oh sorry... i'm here for depression and anxiety" jimin said.

"did i ask? no i didn't. stop talking to me" i said.

jimin nodded his head as he left the room for dinner. shortly after jimin left mrs. kim went into my room.

"haven't you heard of knocking?" i asked.

"sorry jungkook, come down to eat with the rest" she said leaving my room.

i huffed and got out of bed, sliding my sandals on. i hopped down the stairs and sat at the table. jimin sat right beside me.

"today we have burgers with baked potatoes" mrs. kim said.

"looks delishious!" jimin said with a big smile on his face. i wanted to punch him.

"well thank you jimin! of and speaking of jimin, he is new here!" mrs. kim said.

everyone nodded.

"let's introduce ourselves!" mrs. kim said.

" hi, i'm kayla. i have anxiety and i'm 15"

"i'm taehyung and i have ocd, i'm 17"

"i'm syd, i have anorexia and i'm 13"

"i'm jungkook, i have depression i'm 23" i said looking down and my hands.

jimin nodded and smiled to everyone.

"nice to meet you all! i'm jimin and i have depression, i'm 15" he said.

"ok let's eat! syd make sure you try to eat at least three bites before you leave the table please" mrs. kim said.

syd nodded as she picked up her fork, twirling it in her hands.

***

"is there a shower here?" jimin asked.

"yes, right down the hall" i said.

"thanks jungkook" jimin said as he left the room.

i'm not going to lie, jimin was very attractive. he was exactly my type. even when he said my name, i blushed.

jimin was in the shower for a while but i had to pee really bad. i knocked on the door. no answer. i tried knocking again. still no answer. i was starting to get worried.

i'll just wait five minutes, then, i'll open the door i thought to myself.

five minutes past. i was now freaking out.

i'm just going to open the door and look away i thought to myself.

i then proceeded to turn the knob slowly until the door opened. i saw jimin lying in the shower with blood gushing out of his lip.

"JIMIN A- ARE YOU OK?" i asked as i scooped the younger in my arms.

i took jimin i to my room and put a towel over him. i then grabbed a paper towel and dabbed it onto his lips so then most of the blood was gone. now the kinky thing that was on his lil was a nasty cut.

"jimin please wake up" i said to myself.

jimins eyes fluttered. he made a little groaning sound as he sat up. he looked as his towel, then at me, then he felt his lip.

"w- what happened" jimin asked as he held his head.

"you fell in the shower!" i said.

jimin went red.

"um, did you, did you s-" jimin said.

i cut him off "jimin we are both boys"

jimin nodded.

"i think you should rest" i said.

"uh- ya b- but i don't really... have any clothes" jimin said.

i walked over to my bag and grabbed some sweatpants and a hoodie.

"here, wear these" i said.

jimin took the clothes out of my hand.

"um, i'll just turn around" i said.

"ok" jimin said.

"ok, you can look now" jimin said.

jimin was in my clothes which were way to big for him. it made him look adorable.

"ok well uh, get some rest. i'll be downstairs" i said.

"ok" jimin said.