Chapter 3: New Student

Y/N POV

I woke up from my alarm's continous ringing "ughh...SHUT UP!" I yelled at my alarm as it kept on ringing. Then I got up and went to get ready, wearing the standard uniform, a white dress shirt underneath a black blazer, with a black skirt that goes above the knees with black dress shoes.  After I got dressed I went downstairs to the kitchen grabbing a single apple, picking up my bag I left on my way to school. 

Time skip

At school.

Once I reached the entrance doors of the school building, I walked in with my ears plugged with my eaphones. Listening to music I walked down the halls whispers flooding the hallway but I could care less as I was already used to it. I reached my locker and *Bang* my head was banged against my locker with blood trickling down my head from my forehead I looked to the person who did it and there I saw a group of both girls and boys.

"Oh? Did that hurt? I'm so sorry..Hahahaha" One girl bursted out laughing along with the others in her group.

I saw as others around us started to whisper and slightly laugh as I just looked down in embarrassment wanting to leave.

As they laughed I silently turned around and walked away to go to the imfirmiry to treat my bleeding forehead.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going huh?" I ingnore them and continue walking as one of them continues to scream at me.

"You'll PAY for ingoring us! Just wait.." She says with a smirk on her face.

I get to the imfirmiry and treat my wound but as I was in the middle of treating my wound the bell rang indicating that it was time to go to class. 

After 5 minutes I finish treating my wound and walked to class, as I entered the room I notice that there was someone in the front of the class intruding himself. As I walked more into the room the boy looked at me while the girls in my class were drooling over him. 

"You are late Miss L/N." The teacher said with a stern face.

"I already know that, sherlock.." I said with irritation present in my voice.

"Don't disrespect your teacher Y/N!" He raises his voice as he tell the boy to sit in the seat right next to mine.

"Killua, you can over there." He says as he points to the seat right beside me as he tell me to go and sit down so he can start the lesson.

As I walk over to my seat, girls shoot daggers at me, I just ignore them and rolled my eyes as I sat down in my seat.

Killua's POV 

I walked into the school welcomed by stares, whispers and girls drooling over me saying "who is that hottie?" "I think he's new, darn he's cute!" "He's mine so back off!" 

I smirk knowing that they will never once get my attention since I'm only here to keep an eye on my target Y/N.

As I walk I witness a group of people go up to a girl at her locker and as I look at the girl I notice that the girl is Y/N. I watch as they slam her head on her locker with blood dripping down Y/N's face while laughing and others around chuckling and whispering.  Honestly I don't really care too much if she gets hurt or not since I'm going to kill her anyways so, I continue to walk to the classroom that I'm supposed to be in.

As I'm sitting down in my seat I look in the corner of my eye, Y/N  looking out of the window completely unintrested in the lesson. I can see the bandage on her forehead from the incident at the lockers earlier. 

That is when I get the idea to befriend her instead of just watching her every move. Of course I'll be a fake friend but who cares, I just want to get this over with. It'll be easy!

Also no, I'm not a person who doesn't have friends and just fakes being friends with people who are my target. I have friends, I'm just not with them at the moment. My friend's names are my best friend Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio. Not to mention my little sister Alluka.

Time skip 

Once break starts I walk over to Y/N and asks her if she wants to become my friend.

"Hey! Y/N right?" I say as she turns her head to look at me.

"Yeah, what is it?" she asks with not much emotion. (kinda like Illumi) 

"Well, I'm Killua you wanna be frien-" She cuts me off before I can even finish my sentance.

"No." she says immediatly and gets up out of her seat and starts walking away, while I just stare at her with a suprised expression. 'Wow, didn't expect that...'

To be continued...