chapter 13

You keika's pov

Shisei? Why? Is he here too?

(Hahaha) no he isn't. But he soon will be. You're going to need a lot more help if you want to defeat Sekijin and Shouken.

Why shouken too? He was Tanmoku Ki's friend.

Sekijin disturbed the dead. He brought him back using poisonous insects.

So what do I do?

(Hahaha) Thats what I am here for. I'm here to teach you how to use your spiritual powers.

Yeah but how am I supposed to use it against a human? How am I supposed to use them against shouken? He is Tanmoku Ki's friend.

(Hahaha) You don't have any choice in the matter.

If I cut him down he will hate me for life.

(Hahaha) He might.

How am I supposed to live with myself if he hates me? I can bare the thought of him loving another but I don't think I can bare it if he hated me. He might break the bond.

(Hahaha) He wont.

How do you know?

I just do. If it really means that much to you I think I can help you defeat him without hurting him.

Really? That'd be great.

But we'd need Shisei's help.

So where is shisei?

He is on his way. He has some other business to take care of first.

Ok. When will he get here?

Patience. (Hahaha)

I was frustrated at how evasive Rakugetsu was being. It was irritating.

Rakugetsu's pov

(I know finally huh?)

Man this is annoying. Why did I get stuck taking care of this unworthy spirit shadow?

I had no idea why Shisei was making me do this. Normally I wouldn't give a damn. All I cared about is using my power to my advantage to and taking over all I could. But somehow Shisei wanted me to train this new spirit shadow to be able to successfully protect the 13th head of the Tanmoku family.

I'd do practically anything for that man. He means a lot to me. Whether or not I told him. But I had a feeling he knew already.  Knew how I felt about him.

That was probably how I was able to do his bidding even though it should've been the other way around.

He should've been taking care of me.

I am. Rakugetsu-sama.

Shisei?

Yes Rakugestu-sama?

I told you not to call me that. (Hahaha)

Yes I know Rakugetsu-sama. But I can't help it.

Why?

Why what Rakugetsu-sama?

Why are you making me do this?

To cleanse the evilness in your heart Rakugetsu-sama.

But I don't need nor want it cleansed.

Yes I know Rakugetsu-sama. But if you want us to meet again and be together you have to.

If that is so then how are you speaking to me?

You'll know soon enough Rakugetsu-sama.

Man I would've been bored and irritated more then normal but this spirit shadow and his love problems were quite entertaining to watch.

I was having fun toying with him. However I also felt bad for him. Thats why I was helping him with his love problems.

I was defending him from the Youma In Tetsu only because I couldn't stand youma. I couldn't stand them because of there cockiness. Nor there attitude towards humans.

Yeah I may have fallen prey towards the darkness in my heart but I still had some humanity. After all I was expecting Shisei to stab and kill me.

Thats why I warned him. I wanted him to be the one to finish me. I cared deeply for him. I did feel bad because he cared deeply for me too.

But what was I to do? I had been holding back for awhile. I finally snapped and couldn't hold it back any longer. Thats why I kicked him out.

I didn't want shisei to get hurt because of my darkness being pulled out. It would kill me. I didn't want to hurt him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard that Youma sneak through the barrier.

That damn Youma.

I frowned I couldn't stand him. And I knew Keika couldn't either. But I didnt know how Ki-sama felt about him though.