A Wonderful, Chaotic Duo

Natsuo stared at the scene before him after coming out of the bathroom just a few seconds ago. In one of the corners, he can see Shouto and Toga talking to each other as the female villain paints his little brother's nails with a plain black nail polish. Looking over to the counter, he can see Fuyumi talking with Kurogiri like the adults they are, and were also known as the official parents of the chaotic group known as the League of Villains.

Surprising, right? Even he was kinda surprised how things turned out, but hey, as long as it works out in the end it's fine with him. Lets start from the beginning to clear a few things.

_______________________________________________________

It was during the middle of fall when he first met the one man he didn't think he would end up dating in the first place. Natsuo left his dorm room to get some fresh, cool air since he spent his day trying to catch up on a essay he needed to turn in for his English class. Fall and winter were his two favorite seasons since his quirk was able to handle the cool weather unlike the warm weather during spring and summer. He decided to visit the nearby cafe to pick up a nice Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee that he regularly orders during this season. Since he was a regular as a college student, they would give him a few discounts, but he would give them away to some friends of his to let them use when they visit. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he didn't notice the other individual until they ended up brushing shoulders with one another rather roughly. Rubbing his shoulder, the taller male turned around to apologize, but stopped when steel gray eyes met with piercing, blood red eyes. They continued to stare until the shorter male of the two suddenly turned around to walk away. Noticing that he hasn't apologized yet, the taller male ran to catch up which was easy in his opinion thanks to his long legs, and stood in front of the other male while scratching the back of his head.

"Uh, sorry about that, I wanted to apologize, but I, uh, got distracted is all."

White, wavy hair that looked as though it had a blue tint to it framed the short male's face as the hoodie was pulled up to probably hide his face from the chilly air. He wore a black hoodie with black pants, and finishing it off with red shoes. Natsuo barely registered what the other said as he noticed the visible scratch marks on his neck.

'He must be taken then.'

"Hey!"

"Huh?"

Fuck, he spaced out again.

"Uh, what did you say?"

"Fucking-I said it's doesn't matter, now get out of my way."

"No! I mean, let me make it up to you. There's a cafe I was heading to, I can buy you a coffee if you want. That is, if you're not busy right now."

Natsuo waited since the other seemed to be thinking about his offer, so he decided to focus back on the scratch marks on his neck. He noticed that some of the marks had parts of dried blood, and that there wasn't any hickeys he could see from under the hoodie. Maybe they were hidden to not having any praying eyes like his own to look at. Looking away, he hoped that the blood rushing to his cheeks were only seen to be just from the cold other than from his embarrassment.

"So, uh, what do you say?"

"...Fine."

"Great! I'm sure you would love the drinks they have there if you haven't visited yet."

They headed towards the cafe, and ordered drinks while sitting inside since Natsuo couldn't bring himself to stop talking. Luckily, the other seemed to be interested as he talked about his life in college, and his siblings after bringing up the one time he brought Fuyumi and Shouto here. Of course he didn't bring up their names, but used old nicknames they had for one another instead. When he brought up his siblings, he noticed that the other male had a gloomy aura going off, but he had on a barely visible smile nonetheless when he would go on and on about any of his past memories. It went on like that until the stranger finally stood up when he received a text message, and said he had to leave. Before he could ask for his phone number, the male already left leaving his coffee behind on the table. Sighing to himself, the white haired male ran his fingers through his hair before getting up, and leaving a tip behind for the worker that gave them their drinks. Curiously, he looked both ways on the street to hopefully catch a glimpse of the stranger, but unfortunately, he was gone. Looking up to the air, he let a puff of smoke leave his lips as he stared at the sky above him. It's a small world as they say it, right? Maybe he'll end up seeing him again.