The Debrief.

"Yesterday night around 3 AM in Londonderry, Vermont the whole Murray family was killed execution style one shot to the back of the head to both parents, Michael and Amy, and the younger daughter, Sarah, but for the older brother Chris, there were way too many stab wounds, 32 total." Penelope explained, obviously uncomfortable to look at the evidence photo that popped up on the screen. "Were there any signs of sexual assault on the boy?" JJ questioned, with which Penelope answered "No, there was no signs of sexual assault on any of them." Spencer added to the conversation by saying "There seems to be a lot of overkill on Chris which points to the main goal of killing Chris." "Definitely," Hotch agreed "This looks personal, where there any witnesses?" Rossi asked Penelope as he scrolled through the evidence pictures on his iPad, "There was an 15 year old boy who lived across the street who said he was up late playing video games said he saw a black convertable park in-front of the Murray's around 2:30ish and when he went to bed an hour later it was gone he didn't here gun shots, screaming he heard zilch." Penelope emphasized I looked at the evidence photos as I realized something and blurted out "The boy, he's 15, could there be a possibility that he was playing a shooting game? Maybe he just thought that if there was gunshots it was in the game he was playing?" Emily replied "Good point, maybe a cognitive interview could help." We all looked up at Hatch as he stated. "Let's hope this doesn't turn into a spree. Wheels up in 30."