C h e e s e

SHORT STORIES BASED ON HOMEWORK PROMPTS I GOT FROM SENTENCES I NEEDED TO MAKE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT 

"Shut up Jeremy, I'm telling the truth!"

"Bitch you're high as fuck you don't even know what you're saying." Jeremy spoke loudly as he lightly smacked Michael's face, not with enough force though because Michael was still Very High. 

Michael gave Jeremy a glare and threw a punch, failing. "It's true though, cheese tastes better the worse it smells—"

"AND HOW MUCH ROTTEN FUCKING CHEESE HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE—"

Michael rolled over away from Jeremy a bit and mumbled. "Enough to know the truth and how—" he started actually screaming "— B L I N D YOU ARE"

Jeremy rolled over on the floor away from Michael and shouted. "WHAT DOES SIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH TASTES—" 

"IT JUST DOES OKAY!!" Michael sat up quickly but that made his head her so he lied right the fuck down. "Fuck— look, we can stop arguing if you just admit the facts about cheese."

Jeremy rolled over hesitantly, raising an eyebrow. "And why would I do that when you're clearly in the wrong?"

"Because I'll stop talking about it if you do!" 

The blue cardigan wearing boy contemplated before sighing. "Fine. Rotten cheese tastes the best—"

"H A H I MADE YOU SAY IT—"

"M I C H A E L!!"