I

When I was in about 5th grade, I developed the first crush of my young life on Julia Stark: daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Tony Stark. I saw her on tv and I just about fell in love with her. I realize we were only 10, but she was so cute. My aunt made fun of me for my little crush because, whenever Tony Stark was on TV, I would ask if Julia was on too. She thought it was cute. Eventually, I got over my 'little crush' because who was I to think I'd ever meet the Julia Stark.

Then in sixth grade, I went to camp and developed a small crush on this girl, Maya. She was sweet, but I got over that pretty quickly since it was just camp. The next year, I met Michelle. She wasn't really my type, but I found myself thinking she was cute. Probably just because she was nice to me. Then once I was a freshman, there was Liz, but she graduated. But the one that was probably the worst was this girl, Betty. She was one of my close friends for a while. Now, she is dating my best friend in the world, Ned.

What do all these girls have in common? They all have a letter. My aunt May said I needed a way to get out my feelings. So I wrote one for each girl. It all started because of Julia. May urged me to write a letter telling her how I felt. Obviously, I never planned on sending them at all; instead, they sat at the bottom of my desk drawer where no one would look. I hadn't even seen 2 of those girls in years. I have no clue where Maya is now. Liz had just graduated. Michelle, or MJ, is now one of my best friends and it'll stay that way. Betty was still dating Ned while I have been working on getting over her. And Julia, who has gone to the same school as me since freshman year, was still as pretty as ever. And, still taken. She'd been captain of the soccer team for years and believe it or not, our soccer team was one of the school's pride and joys.

We are a science school. With sports. That being said, not all of the sports do all that well, but our soccer team excels. They've won nationals for the past 3 years, probably because of Julia Stark. On top of all that, she was Tony Stark's daughter. Which got her instant popularity and it sort of seemed to go to her head. There's also the fact that this school is ridiculously expensive. Some of us, like me, got in on scholarships. Julia could afford this school easily. Her dad was Tony freaking Stark... who also just happened to be my boss.

Plus, she has this boyfriend, Ethan. He's Mr. Popular, plays football. The team isn't great, but hey, it's football. On top of that, he's friends with Flash who we all used to be friends with until high school. He's not as smart as her. Honestly, no one is as smart as her—she's. Julia. Stark.

Anyway, first day of junior year. Fun, right? Totally. It was pretty much the same as it always was. I was at my locker, grabbing stuff for my first class. Then, as soon as I turned around, I ran into Ethan.

"Heyyy, sup Penis Parker! How was your summer?" He teased. It was such a dumb nickname that he and Flash made up freshman year. Unfortunately, it stuck.

"Fantastic, thanks for asking," I said sarcastically.

"That's... an interesting jacket," he said. It was a vintage looking army green jacket. My uncle had given it to me, I loved it.

"Yeah it is a pretty sweet jacket isn't it?" Ned said as he came up to me and patted my back. I felt a wave of relief crash over me.

"Where's it from, Goodwill?"

"Hey," we heard a quieter voice say as we saw Julia come up behind Ethan, taking his hand.

"Hello beautiful," he said, putting his arm around her. "I was just complimenting Peter here on his Goodwill jacket," he joked. I pressed my lips together. I couldn't let this bother me. She looked at the jacket and then at me.

"Right, well we should get going," she said and he nodded.

"See ya later, Penis," he said. I rolled my eyes as he took Julia on his arm to her first class.