E

Daehwi and y/n were in Daehwi's house. Daehwi cuddling with y/n on Daehwi's bed, watching a movie on Daehwi's laptop. They were eating popcorn. They were watching a horror movie. Both are of course scared of it but when there was a jump scare. Daehwi doesnt jump. Only y/n.

She hides into his chest. Daehwi finds it cute.

Dae:My baby is so cute. *smiles*

y/n:*blushes* S-Shut u-up..

Dae:What? *laughs* Its the truth.

y/n:*pouts* I dont want to watch anymore.

Dae:y/nnnn.. Dont be like that... *pauses the movie*

y/n pulled away from the cuddle and then faced away from him.

Dae:*sighs* D-Do you want me to leave you alone for a while hmm?

y/n:Mm.

Dae:Ok.. I'll be in the living room if you need me. *takes laptop, kisses her cheek* Love you y/n.

y/n:Ok.

Daehwi stood up and went to the living room with his headphones. He was planning to write lyrics with the beats he already made before. Like a love letter to y/n.

y/n, on the other hand, was waiting for Daehwi to come back to his room. She wants to cuddle.

y/n:*mumbles* Am I overreacting? I dont want him to get annoyed..

Dae:*mumbles* y/n is so adorable. I love her. She's cute when I teased or prank her. I just wish that she wont take it too seriously.

After 30 minutes, y/n went downstairs to the living room. She saw Daehwi writing lyrics. She went to him and sat on his lap.

y/n:*mumbles* What are you doing?

Dae:I'm writing a song.

y/n:*mumbles* I'm sorry about earlier.

Dae:Mm.

y/n:*mumbles* Are you annoyed by me?

Dae:No.

y/n:*mumbles* Ok. *leans onto his chest* I love you.

Dae:*sings murmuredly* I love you~

y/n:*smiles slightly* Can I see the lyrics?

Dae:No.

y/n:*frowns* Why not?.. *pouts*

Dae:Because it's a gift for you later on. *starts keeping*

y/n:*pouts* I want to see it... Can I pleaseeeee?

Dae:I told you no. *puts her on another chair* I'll go put it upstairs first. Just stay.

y/n:Mm.

Daehwi stood up and went to his room and put it on his desk. y/n frowned and hid from him. Daehwi came down and didnt see her there. He lowered his head.

Dae:*mumbles* Did she leave? Maybe I should've let her see the lyrics.. *sighs* Maybe she's still here.. I dont know..

Daehwi looked around and didnt see y/n anywhere. y/n was hiding behind something. y/n heard what he said. Daehwi lowered his head down and went back to his room.