Chapter 17

We had finished up at the beach, and were now getting something to eat. The guys took us to Burger King, since they knew that was our favorite.

"Have you and Gilinsky talked yet?" Cameron whispered to me. I shook my head no, "I'm just scared to see what he wants to talk to about." Cameron smiled at me like he understood.

We finished eating and headed back. We all walked in and we're getting in the elevator. When we got to the floor we needed, we all got off. Or I should say, almost all of us. I was starting to walk out when Gilinsky grabbed me and pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "Talking." He pressed the button that lead to the top floor, then we took the stairs up to the roof top.

We got to the top and went to the edge. "I'm sorry." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. He sighed, "I should be the one that's sorry, not you." He grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers.

"No, I was avoiding you." I told him looking at our hands. "Yeah, but I'm the one that came onto you." I looked up to see him looking at me. I smiled at him, "Yeah but I kissed back." He smiled back at me.

His eyes flickered down towards my lips, and back up to my eyes. I wanted him to kiss me. He did it again. "Kiss me." I didn't have to say it twice because his lips crashed down onto mine.

I knew it was official, I fell for a guy named Jack Gilinsky.