part 08

Mean while the mermaid  princess ruled the kingdom in peace with her husband the hunter and her daughter which was the human child she adopted. Everyone has forgotten about the dark sea witch.

       Dark sea witch was taking care of the mereboy .  She created by the magical powers using the parts of the hunter and princess .

      The boy who didn' t know about  any of this asked his adopted  mother . The dark sea witch about his father . The evil woman took this chance as an opportunity to put posion of hatred and revenge into his innocence  heart she told a tale her favor full of lies .

       "Your father was a brave man . We alwasys lived here in the dark sea . But one day a lost bus very be mermaid came here . Your father wanted to help her . She was from the kingdom .  So three of us swam for many days and took her bank to her home .

      She was no one else but the mermaid princess .the rulrs of the king . Since we helped her  I wanted to go home. To the dark sea but your father who was enchanted  by the princess  beauty refused to return. They put a spell around  the kingdom  to stop me entering . Now he is living with her leaving me and my dearest  son alonge in the dark sea. "

         The witch started to shade false tears . The boy's heart  ached in pain and hartred . He determine to take revenge  on his father and the  mermaid  princess someday.

       As the time flies the mereboy  growing  up into strong and handsome young merman. It is be beautiful  blue eyers darken with hate. He had his father' s beautiful  black hair  and mother 's  golden tail but his heart was carved with revenge by the dark sea witch.