The Backyardigans Creepypasta

TW: Mentions of Rape, drugs, murder, kiddnaping, Attempt of kidnapping, Lots and lots of blood, Cursing, guns, ect.

THIS IS A SUMMERY OF A VIDEO I WATCHED IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ YOU DON'T HAVE TO. IF THIS IS A SUBJECT YOU DON'T LIKE DO NOT READ.

So this started off with Pablo in a room, with bandages all over him. He ended up talking about A camping trip he was taking with his friends before the...... events that lead up to why he is there. Which It was just him witnessing his friends death. (If you want to know Comment below and I'll reply) Then the guy who killed his friends was going to kill Austin. But Pablo said that he would do anything but don't hurt Austin, Then that sick fuck ended up raping Pablo and make Austin watch or else he would Slit Pablo's neck. Then when that was over, that guy ended up in a way going back on his deal taking Austin to his room. Next this you know Pablo ends up escaping, That guy was going to chase after Pablo..... BUT Austin made the same deal Pablo did He said: 

"Don't hurt him! I'll do anything!" but before He could take that back the guy ended up taking the deal, and raping Austin... Somehow the Kidnapper ended up catching Pablo Again after a few days, and I'm not going to say what happened, because it's kinda long, but long story short, Austin ended up getting them both out along with the fbi kicking down the doors (FBI OPEN UP) After that they Austin and Pablo ended up getting that sick fuck killed and they get new friends. Yay.

Okay sorry for rushing this, but in my defense... THIS A A FUCKING 4 HOUR LONG VIDEO AND IT'S 9:15 P.M (I didn't get much sleep, Maybe around 4 hours) but all of the side information will be below (If you see this - that means it's switching parts)

-In the begining, when it says that Pablo was covered in bandages. That was when he escaped, he ended up going to the police station after he escaped.

-How all of the Backyardigans got kidnapped, their Marsh mellows were poisoned And Pablo wanted to have S'mores for Breakfast. Since their food were poisoned that made them all pass out.

❗WARNING GORY! SLIGHTLY SEXUAL/ RAPE!❗

-The moment Pablo woke up, there was a gag ball in his mouth, and a bag over his head Sitting in a chair, with ropes on his hands and legs. The kidnapper took the bag off of his head. All he seen was Tyrone In a chair, and instead of being tied down with ropes, he was tied down with barbed wires. Austin was Hanging a few feet in the air with his hands above his head. Tasha Was tied down on the table, and Uniqua was tied down on a wall.

DEATHS AND CAUSE OF DEATHS IN ORDER

Number 1: Tasha:

Tasha was laying on the table with her hands and legs tied away from her body, she ended up defending her friends saying if you touch my friends I will kill you, Ect. But while she was saying that, The Kidnapper ripped off her jaw, while she was choking on her own blood.

Number 2: Uniqua:

Uniqua Was tied to the wall, After witnessing her friends death, she was horrified. After Tasha was dead, The guy ended up using Acid and spraying little bits at a time on her face. While she was screaming, The man Used Tasha's Jaw to stab In Uniqua's left eye entering her brain killing her in an instant.

Number 2: Tyrone:

While Tyrone, Pablo, And Austin were watching their Friends die, Tyrone was slowly bleeding out, With being tied down with barbed wire instead of ropes. While he was Slowly dying, Alex (I just found out his name Alex Is the kidnapper) Noticed that Tyrone was already dying, he was pissed, But he decided to make 'art' with it. While Tyrone was Slowly Dying, Alex started to chop off Tyrones horns.

No one ended up dying after that The rest of the Story is just about how Austin and Pablo Either get raped, of beat. Or it's about the hospital. 

Here is the link for the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6pAVN2OBcg&t=2733s

If that doesn't work Copy Past from Comments.