3 | article + messages

[ ARTICLE ]

Chris Evan's and Leah Marshall: Bad Blood?

By Susan Brown

Ever since our very own, Leah Marshall received the role of Maria Stark- things have been hectic for the talented woman. Leah (34) just finished wrapping up 'The Vampire Diaries' a show she has been a part of since s1 and is currently filming the last season of 'Teen Wolf' where she plays a supernatural being called banshee. While her character, Lydia Martin is a harbinger of death, Leah is nothing but. As things go better for her- there are also a few downsides of fame that are bound to be.

Recently discovered, both Leah Marshall and Chris Evans (34) attended the same high school. Their classmates refuse to speak on their topic but official documents and yearbooks state them as maybe even friends.

On Leah's recent Instagram post, which celebrated the arrival of the last episode of the series, Chris was seen congratulating everyone but her. Sebastian Stan (33) commented in the thread saying- 'did Evans just congratulate everyone but Leah on Leah's post? I smell tea.'

Yesterday, as the cast arrived on set for the filming of the next Captain America movie, Robert Downey Jr. (50) was seen talking to Chris Evans in hushed tones leaving the Captain America actor to storm out angrily. Insiders reveal that the two actors are never seen together.

What happened between Leah Marshall and Chris Evans?

more like this...

Ashna Kunwar joins the cast of Teen Wolf in the final season and may appear in the future Avenger's movies as the first Indian woman to be featured in the MCU

Dylan O' Brien's The Maze Runner 2 to shake theaters

Is pineapple on pizza really good for health?

(Brad- Chris' Manager) (Sandy- Leah's Manager)

Sandy added Leah to group chat

Brad added Chris to group chat