33: WW vs FT pt. 8

I just wanna say I will be starting my story 'Fairytail's highschool spy's' after finishing this one but I'll start 'Girls Vacation' sometime later because I don't know what I'm gonna do with that story exactly.

Nobody's POV:

"Come on Romeo." Lisanna said taking the little boy by his hand and dragging him with her.

The two were walking in a neighborhood trying to find their guild mates. "Hold it!" A voice said from behind the two.

They turned to see another white haired woman in front of them. "Lisanna Strauss and Romeo Conbolt." Aliqua known as 'The painted lady' said stepping forward.

"Yes..." Lisanna said narrowing her eyes. "What a pity. Blue Ocean." The ocean blue paint swiped the two of the floor and further into the neighborhood almost drowning them.

Lisanna got back up and transformed into her 'Cat takeover'. She jumped at Aliqua constantly swinging her claws at her.

It wasn't like she actually wanted to fight but has also didn't have a choice. For as long as she can remember Fairytail has been the number one guild in all of Fiore so she was sure they would win.

She didn't even want to imagine what would happen if she came back to the guild defeated. She simply couldn't lose to her.

"Why does she look so sad?" Aliqua though as she dodge one of her attacks. You could see the sorrow in her eyes while fighting.

"Pink petals!" She casted. Pink petals started to appear on Lisanna's body as she stood still unable to move.

Romeo looked in horror at her friend being beaten before his eyes. "Please stop!" He said stepping in front of the frozen Lisanna.

But Aliqua didn't hear him as she was preparing for her next attack.

"Color swi-" She suddenly stopped when she saw the little boy almost in tears.

"Please don't do it!" He begged this time on his knees. She started at Romeo in shock not knowing what to do in this situation.

She let Lisanna free of the spell. "Do you really want to fight us." She coldly asked. Lisanna was still on the floor but now crying.

"No no no I don't. I hate it at Fairytail. It's not the family I grew up with!" She finally revealed all of her feelings stored deep inside of her.

"Then don't. Everyone knows that most of the people in Fairytail are just unfortunate souls that found their way in this family of yours. But so are we. The world is a cruel world and you can't escape it but there are always propel to help you." Her voice softened. She reached her hand out at Lisanna and she gladly took it.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Aliqua asked looking at the two. "We have to leave Fairytail." Romeo said. "But then what?" Lisanna was way to concerned to think of the obvious.

"Join White Wing of course."

'What if we lose?"

'What if I am not strong enough?'

'What if we all die?"

And other negative thoughts were running through Wendy's head. She was walking all alone in the streets of magnolia.

"Wendy Marvell!" an all to familiar voice sternly said. It was her the one that invited her into the guild. The one she trusted the most out of all of them.

Erza Scarlett

A shiver went down her spine as she faced her old companion.

"What do you want from us?" She asked "We want to destroy you since you made the decision of betraying us." She coldly answered.

"Requip!"

She transformed into her 'Japanese Cloth' armour

She charged at Wendy and for a second she was to scared to move but when she did she ran out of there the wind under her feet that she has created was helping her run faster

Yes, she chickened out...
______

I tricked you but the fights are not over yet so there is no need to worry. I really meant it when I said that chapters were combining out sooner. Bye Fluffy's!!!!!