Missing Her

Hello once more magical creatures :3 It is I, Lav back at it with anotha chapter. Enjoyy!! <3

"Finally, the weekend." sighed Marinette while belly-flopping onto her bed. It was a tough first week for our heroine:

Monday- Lila stole her seat in class
Tuesday- Lila spilled her lunch on Marinette 'on accident'
Wednesday- Lila put dirty gym socks in Mari's locker
Thursday- Lila spills her lunch on her AGAIN
Friday- Lila frames Mari for stealing her favorite pencil

Yeah, it was rough. One girl caused a lot of trouble in ONE week but our heroine managed to stay out of trouble for the most part. And word on the street is Chloe Bourgeois is going to be back from her month long vacation to the Bahamas pretty soon. As if Marinette's school life couldn't get any worse.

Believe it or not it wasn't the greatest week for her little kitty either. Adrien had gotten 4 Cs, 2 Bs and one A- during the past week. Just a few introductory tests to get their brains going but still, he knew his father wouldn't settle for anything less than an A+. Although he didn't admit it openly to his friends, something about having Marinette behind him in class made him work harder, it kept him going. Now she was all the way at the back and his motivation seemed to fade. He thought it was just because he wasn't used to it yet, but he felt like he was missing a part of him; a midnight-haired, beautiful, clumsy part that made him the best he could be.

When he got home on Friday, it went exactly how he thought it would with his father; terrible

"You got what?!" his father said in shock

"I'm sorry father; I didn't mean to disappoint you." Adrien pleaded

" How could you get such terrible grades? I had you in all the best summer classes so you wouldn't lose any knowledge." Gabriel questioned

"I'm sorry father. Something just felt... off. I couldn't concentrate.I'm sorry"

"It's alright son. Just try and stay focused next time," Gabriel sighed, "But I'll be giving you a tutor for every subject you got a bad grade in."

" But that means-"

"Yes. No fencing, no Chinese lessons, and most importantly, no friends. At least until you get your grades up." his father explained

"But father!"

"No buts Adrien. Now go to your room and make sure you do your homework correctly."

Adrien moped all the way to his room. He felt defeated. No friends over? Not even fencing lessons with Kagami? 'This is gonna be terrible' he thought to himself letting out a loud groan.

"Cheer up kid, the sooner you get your grades up, the sooner you'll be able to have fun with your friends again. Especially a certain girl..." Plagg said teasingly

"I don't know what you're talking about Plagg." Adrien said hurriedly a slight blush dusting his cheeks

"Yeah you do kid. Don't think I didn't notice. You got those bad grades because a special lady wasn't sitting behind you didn't you?"

"Well... yeah it did feel off not turning around and seeing Marinette's bluebell eyes stare sweetly at me... But it's not what you think! I don't have a crush on her I-I'm just not used to our new seating arrangement." he stuttered

"Whatever makes you feel better kid. Now hurry up and finish your homework, I'm starving!" Plagg complained

"Ha ha you're always hungry." Adrien replied giving Plagg a gentle pat on the head with his finger
The next day, which was a Saturday, he had several lessons; Chemistry, History, Geography, Social Studies and a bunch more. His father wasn't kidding when he said he would have a lesson for EVERY subject he got low grades on. After his final lesson for the day, he felt like he had gone through 2 weeks of school in the past 3 hours.
"I need a break." he moaned
" And I need a snack. Got any Camembert on ya?" Plagg asked excitedly
"Here you go buddy." Adrien said tossing a wheel of cheese from his shirt pocket in his kwami's direction.
"Fuel up Plagg. I have a friend I think I should see."
After his gluttonous kwami was done with his afternoon snack he whisper-yelled "Plagg, claws out!" so his father wouldn't hear
Adrien now turned Cat Noir leapt out of one of his many bedroom windows and headed over roofs and buildings until he stumbled upon a little bakery. None other than the Dupain-Cheng's. By the time he got to their house, the sun was already starting to set. He leapt over to Marinette's balcony and tapped slightly on her window.
Our heroine was working on a dress design when she looked up to see a black kitty cat standing above her. She got up from her messy desk and opened the hatch. Cat Noir stood aside in order to allow her to climb out with ease. Once she came outside, it's like all the words in the universe moved to Peru.Her midnight locks were down from her usual pigtails and she was wearing a grey sweatshirt with matching leggings.' Oh gosh she's so beautiful with her hair down.. NO get your act together Agreste! You're in love with Ladybug.. aren't you?' he just stood there mouth agape, staring at Mari listening to that little voice inside his head questioning his loyalty to Ladybug.

"Uhhh you okay Cat Noir?" Marinette asked with worry in her eyes

"What? Oh yeah yeah I'm fine, just uhh thinking about s-stuff.." he replied trying to avoid eye contact in order not to get lost in them again

" Wanna... talk about it?" she asked nervously

*sigh* " I can't tell you much but... I have this 'friend'" he started, "He's been having some trouble in school because he misses one of his classmates that he's not so close to anymore. He doesn't know how to feel about her and his dad got really mad and I-I don't know how to help him..."

"Ah, I see. Well, you should tell your 'friend' that if he misses this classmate of his, he should talk to them. I'm sure they're still friends they just got a little separated over time. And your 'friend' should know that he'll always have people there for him, no matter what."

that last part really made a dent in Cat's heart. She cared for him.. flirty, sly, cat-pun making him.
"Thanks Princess." he said seeing the care in her eyes
"Anytime Kitty."

Well, well, well Pixies. It seems we've come to the end of yet another chapter. Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think in the comments! Stay magical and I'll see you next time! Baii!! <3