Strip Down

"Christian, can you come help me quickly?" I asked as I try to reach something on the shelf. He walked up behind me, reaching up, and grabbing the cereal bars. He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, baby." I said as he smiled.

"No problem, beautiful." He said as I opened up the package and bit into the bar. I was starving. Marleigh was taking a nap and that seems like the only time I get time to eat.

"You leave tomorrow, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Faith is going to watch Marleigh for a little bit tonight." He said.

"What for?" I asked.

"I'm going to be gone for two months, babe. I think we need some mom and dad time." He smirked. I blushed and nodded.

"Oh of course!" I laughed a bit. He kissed me deeply, pulling me close, then releasing me.

"You don't have to wear anything fancy, babe." He smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It's a surprise." He said. I lean into kiss him just as someone cleared their throat. We looked towards the noise and saw Mitchel standing there.

"Afternoon." Mitchel said. Christian chuckled a bit just as Marleigh started to cry.

"I'll get her." Christian said, leaving the room and leaving Mitchel and I. I kept myself busy doing the dishes. I could feel him watching me. I shouldn't of been surprise either when I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind and kiss my neck.

"Mitchel, no." I bite my lip as he nibble gently, feeling his hands on my waist.

"Oh come on, sweetheart. Don't I get any love since I'm leaving for two months as well." He whispered against my ear.

"You heard?" I gasps softly feeling him bite my earlobe softly.

"Mhm yes, baby. I did. Why does Christian get you all to himself? I'm going to be sexual frustrated for two months as well." He smirked. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass.

"I'm happily taken to Christian." I said.

"Then how come I'm making you feel wet." He said softly.

"You are not doing such thing." I said. I gripped the counter as he quickly shoves his hands in my shorts and inside my panties. He rub my clit and could feel just how wet I was for him. I was a horrible person.

"You are a liar." He said rubbing faster. I covered up a loud moan and felt two fingers slid into me deep.

"Mitchel!" I gasp out. I heard footsteps coming down the steps.

"Jess, I have to run to the store quickly. Marleigh is out of wipes." Christian shouted from the door.

"O-okay. Thank you baby." I breathed out as Mitchel continued to thrust his fingers in and out of me.

"See you in a bit." He said then heard the door slam shut. Mitchel pulled his fingers out and yanked my shorts and panties down. He kneeled down and his mouth found my spot and I moaned loudly. I covered my mouth. I couldn't wake Marleigh up. I was so close to my orgasm and I gripped Mitchel's head as he worked faster against me.

"Fuck." I threw my head back as my orgasm washed over me and my hips bucked up. He licked and sucked until my orgasm subsided. He smirked up at me. I grabbed his face and beckoned for him to kiss me. He did just that. His pants were down in no time. He lift one of my legs and slammed deep inside me. I bit his shoulder to keep me from screaming out.

"Shit!" He groaned loudly as he pounded fast and deep. I knew we had to be quick. He felt so good.

"God damn, baby." He gripped my shoulders as he thrust deeper. I threw my head back and my orgasm washed over me without warning. I clenched around him a few times before I heard him grunt and shoot his load deep inside me. He pulled away from and we quickly got redressed.

"That shouldn't have happened." I said wiping my face a bit.

"But it did. It's our secret." Mitchel said kissing my cheek then walked out of the room. I stood there for a few moments then went back to doing dishes. I can't believe I just cheated on Christian...again. I decided to call him to see where he was at but I heard his phone ring off from the living room. I walked into the room and grabbed his phone. I looked at his phone and went to clear his phone from my call but left other notifications on. His phone dinged and I saw he got a picture message from a girl named Nala. My finger hovered over the phone to view.

"What are you doing with my phone?" He asked causing me to drop his phone.

"I tried calling you but you left your phone. I was just clearing it off. I'm sorry." I said as he picked his phone up and I saw his eyes widen.

"So is looking at my text part of clearing your call?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't see anything. I'm really sorry." I started crying. He set his phone on the table and pulled me into a hug.

"Shh baby, it's okay. I'm not hiding anything. I did receive a nude photo but I never asked for it and I don't enjoy it." He said. He rubbed my back, trying to calm me. I sniffed looking at him.

"I love you." I said. He cupped my face and smiled.

"I love you too." He peck my lips a few times.

"How about we stay in and have an early night in? Marleigh is already asleep for the night." He kissed my forehead. We cleaned up the kitchen and picked up a bit of the living room. I checked on Marleigh then went to our bedroom .

"Come on, strip your clothes and let's cuddle up." He said as we strip our clothes only leaving in our underwear. He was leaving early tomorrow. I was going to miss him but my mind went to Mitchel. What the hell is wrong with me?