Tennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Thea he go." Kasim tapped me when the door opened.

"Wassup yal." Amari spoke as him and Mila came through the house.

"You kno i'a beat cho ass don't chu poody." I stated more than asked and he chuckled, "I believe it zema what's good wit chu?" He came and sat down.

"One question," I said and he nodded for me to continue, "When you got word that chu had lost yo parents in that car accident you was hurt and mad as hell right?" I asked and his nostrils flared while he nodded.

"The main reason was because yo parents was gone and yeen get to say bye or no shit correct?" I asked and he nodded again.

"So why would you ever wanna go through that again? Granny been asking for you nonstop and you ain't showed up, she could be gone at any minute now and that same shit gone hit and the fact that chu knew you coulda said some last words and just didn't, that shit gone eat chu alive and you ain't gone have nobody to blame but cho damn self." I finished, fed up with his actions.

And callin' him out on his, made me recognize mine.

I'm holdin on to hurt and hate that I need to let go because it ain't doin' nothin' for me but gettin' in the way of my happiness.

"I agree." He told me and I scrunched my face up. "Say huh?" I looked at him and he chuckled.

"You right and I'm goin tomorrow, I been selfish."

"Jamila said this same shit to you din she?" I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue and both of them laughed.

"Got onnn my asss." He shook his head.

"I preciate chal thoe, stay tellin a nigga when he stoopid." He looked at us and me and Mila dapped each other up. "You knoo its what we do."

"We got Harts fa yal fat asses too since Mila said yal had Waffle House." Mar said and I was the first to jump up.

Chicken and waffles bitch yes.

"Baby bring me a plate please." Kasim said and I nodded, walkin' back over. "Already got it, hea." I handed it to him and he thanked me.

"Sis outchea fixin plates I'm weak as fuck mane." Amari laughed and I did too. "Cho ass up I'm already mad at chu fa makin me preach when Ian have to." I rolled my eyes.

"What we finna watch?" Mila came and sat by me. "Sim get on the flo wit cho cuzin this me and best sofa time nii." She told him and he mugged her but did what she said.

"Put on the Parkers." I said and they did.

"Oh wait wait wait pause it." Mila sat up. "Guess who I got into it wit today." She ate her chicken and I thought for a second.

"Danielle?" I asked, face already turnin' into one of disgust.

"Yes bitch so me and Kelan at Harts gettin this chicken and I went inside with him this time which is rare, so the one time I get out I see this bitch in thea and she smirkin at my man." She straight faced and Kasim and Amari laughed while me and her had the same expression.

"I kno you fuckin lyin you would think after years of tryin and almost gettin ha ass beat she would dead that shit." I said, waitin' for her to continue.