11. To live

I try my best to cover my hand and go off to hang out with my friends.

Time skip~

It's been two hours since I noticed my hand hasn't disappeared much since then so I figured I had some time. Killua, Gon, Alluka, and I had just finished a movie it was now around two in the afternoon. I was sitting on the couch with killua and alluka while gon was laying on the floor. Then I felt a pair of eyes on my I look over to see killua starring at me. Once he noticed I had caught him looking at me so he looked away but I think I still saw a small blush in his cheeks. I decided to tease his and I sat on his lap.
"B-BAKA!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" His face was redder than a tomato.
"I thought I would let gon sit on the couch for the next movie?"
"I- "
"I can move if you want?" I said with a smirk.
He looked away from me and said
"Whatever"
Gon then move onto the couch and sat next to alluka. I got comfortable on killua while he was just a blushing mess. We decided to watch The Adam's Family.
About halfway through I fell asleep on top of killua. He gently woke me up once the movie was done.
"Hey, Y/N wake up the movies over"
I open my drowsy eyes to look at killuas face I move towards his neck and lay my head down. I could feel the fast beat.
"A little bit longer your comfortable," I say
"I- uhhh...okay"

After 15 minutes of you cuddling up to killua~

I honestly really had to use the bathroom so I sat up and got off killua. I walked over to the bathroom. No one was there so I walked in. After I used the bathroom I noticed half of my left hand was now gone. Great! I washed my hands or well what was left of them and walked out hiding my left hand. I go upstairs to change I see alluka already up there so I asked
"Hey, would you mind  if I can borrow some more clothes for the day?"
"Of course Onēchan takes whatever you would like," she said with a bright smile.
"Thank you so much alluka!"
"Anything for you!"
This melted my heart it's going to hurt when I have to leave her. I gave her a quick hug before she leaves the room. While I was looking for alluka's bag I noticed another bag next to hers it was probably killuas that she had brought in case he was at gons. Allukas pastel clothes weren't really my vibe so I looked through killuas bag too. I ended up stealing one of his shirts, a skirt from alluka, and a pair of fishnets.

 I ended up stealing one of his shirts, a skirt from alluka, and a pair of fishnets

I walk downstairs to get a dirty look from killua.
"IS THAT MINE"
"Maybeee"
"TAKE IT OFF!!"
"Woah killua didn't know you're were so perverted"
He was taken back.
"WHAT! THAT'S NKT W-WHAT I-"
"Onii-chan stop harassing Onēchan!"
"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT!"
his face was beyond red at this point.
"Killua, if you wanted to see me with out a shirt on you, could have just asked nicely"
I said just to get under his skin. His jaw dropped and a brighter shade of red covered his face that is if it was even possible.
"Y/N!!"
I walked up to him and cup his cheek with my right hand. His eyes widden even more. I kiss him on the cheek and grab his hand dragged him outside. Killua was still dazed by everything that had just happened but I wanted to spend time with him because I may never see him again...