There are other people!

Tommy's POV-

"Tubbo it's been three hours," I sighed, "We're not going to find anyone." Tubbo was close to tears, "B-but- we can't get out of here on our own!" I hugged him, "We may have to." He was crying now, we just sat there for a while. "C'mon. We can keep looking." I forced a smile. He popped up, scaring the bee he had on his shoulder.

Y/N's POV-

I sighed, "Dream.." He looked at me, "I know, N/N, I'm scared too. We need to get out of here." "No, Dream. I see people." I looked at him sternly. His eyes were wide, "Where?!" I pointed. The people didn't seem to notice us. We ran to them, soon realizing it was Tommy and Tubbo. They noticed us now, "DREAM! Y/N!" Tubbo yelled, scaring a small bee that was sitting on his shoulder. 

Tommy's POV-

Finally! We found someone! "N/N!" I screamed, running over to hug him. "Okay so three teenagers are stuck in Minecraft with the one and only Dream." he said, sighing. "Well I mean, we do have Dream. And I think to get out of here we have to beat the game." I said, "So why don't we go mining?" Everyone agreed and we dug until we hit y12. We each went one direction. We'd yell out when we found something other than coal or redstone. "GUYS!" I heard from Tubbo's tunnel, "WHAT" I yelled back. "TWO EIGHT VEINS OF DIAMONDS! WE CAN ALL GET PICKS AND TWO CAN HAVE SWORDS!!" "NICE!" I screamed, "TRY TO FIND MORE, I THINK Y/N LIKES TO USE AN AXE!" Wait I said that out loud. "SIMP!" Dream yelled back. I kept mining, "TWO VEINS OF GOLD AND TWO DIAMONDS!" I yelled, as I found them. "OKAY WE NEED 3 MORE TO HAVE PICKS, SWORDS AND AN AXE FOR ME!" I heard from Y/N's tunnel. 

Y/N's POV-

I kept mining, and so did the rest of the guys. We mined for another two hours, eventually coming together with our finds. We had 35 diamonds, two stacks of iron, a stack of gold and half a stack of lapis. We each got diamonds picks, swords for Dream, Tubbo and Tommy, an axe for me, and diamond boots for each. We had to left over for an enchanting table. Tubbo stumbled on a few mob spawners, and we got lucky with books. We got two sharp 4 books, a sharp 5 and a sharp 3. Since Dream was the pro, he offered to have the sharpness 3 book. We all agreed. Tubbo and Tommy, being simps, gave me the sharp 5. We finished off with iron axes, shovels and the rest of our armor. We made an enchant table and had half projectile protection 1 and half protection 1 on the armor. Also with unbreaking and efficiency on each tool. It was perfect. We each got two buckets, one for lava and one for water. The spawners also had eniugh string for us all to get fishing rods and bows. The bows had power 1. We were ready. Oh, and Tommy got two enderpearls from a cave, along with Dream getting one.