[12] The Dragon

**********************************************************************

Konichiwa, Minna-San!

Look, you're so important you get capital letters! :D How are you all today? I don't even know what I'm saying. Just... Go with it.

Sorry I'm so late! I accidentally uninstalled Wattpad off my phone, and my tablet ran out of battery and I lost the charger, as well as my school Science Fair taking up ages... Everything's back to the way it was before, now! Gomene! Hehe... Don't kill me... And also I just REALLY didn't feel like writing for a super long time, sooo... No promises for the future.

Random question!
What's you guys' favourite FT ship? (NaLu for the win! Closely followed by JeRza. I love GaLe and GrUvia as well though!)

So, without further ado, read on, my little Candy Apples...

**********************************************************************

Juvia P.O.V
~
I said goodbye to Jet, and watched him as he zoomed away, back down the mountain to Fairy Tail. I watched him until he disappeared beneath the clouds, out of my view. I glanced up, but there was only the murky grey, cloudless sky, with not a bird in sight, so, shivering slightly, I turning back to once more enter the cave, as I was starting to feel a little bit chilly.

Suddenly, Gray-sama and I heard Warren's voice in our heads for the second time that day. He must have rested since earlier, because he didn't sound as tired as he had before. "Juvia, do you think you could come back? We only really need Gray up there, and apparently we're going to have to cross over a lake, so you could help us with that."

"O-ok..." I replied, sad that I would have to leave my beloved Gray-sama alone. I sighed, quietly. "Juvia's coming!"

I turned to leave, sadly glancing back, before making to step out the doorway. "Juvia," I hear Gray-sama's words, and immediately halted, turning around to face him. He lifted his arm and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Be careful. Don't hurt yourself." He tells me firmly, and it almost seems as if he was genuinely worrying that I would get hurt.

"J-Juvia will, Gray-sama. You as well!" I smiled at him. "But... Don't touch love rival."

"Love rival?! You have a love rival?!"
I just stare at him until he picks up what I mean. "Fine, but I'll need to help her if she needs it."

Gray P.O.V
~
I watched as she gave me one last 'don't-even-think-about-it' glance, before she walked out the door to the Guild. I sighed. It was going to be quiet without her around, but at least it would give me time to think. I near-enough never get any quiet thinking time to myself, because it's always loud in the Guild. Especially with a certain flame-brained idiot around.

I sat down again, resting my right elbow on my knee and my head in my hand. I glanced once more towards Lucy, and was surprised to see a large pair of chocolate-brown eyes staring back at me. I kept my face emotionless and continued to look back at her. Obviously slightly disconcerted, she blinked and looked around, taking in her surroundings.

"Where..." She began, but I finished her sentence for her.

"Basically, you were found earlier today in the forest, and we brought you back to our Guild, Fairy Tail, where you had a talk with our Master Makarov." She nodded in recognition as I said this, clearly remembering her conversation earlier. "Then, a dragon was sighted, most of the Guild followed it and you were sent here for safety." I concluded.

"Oh. Ok."

She was still looking at me suspiciously, and I remembered something I hadn't told her yet. "I'm Gray, by the way. Gray Fullbuster. I'm an ice-make Mage from Fairy Tail. If you saw her earlier, the girl here a while ago was Juvia, a water Mage."