30

— how yall doing 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

-

" i'm sorry"

" for what? "

chan opened his mouth in disbelief as he waved the items in his hands around, minho giggled

" i- i'm messing with y-you! you're forgiven " he smiled softly as he motioned for chan to come upstairs to his room, and so he did.

-

" minho "

" what "

" nothing your name is just fun to say "

he rolled his eyes and huffed, " i want to punch you" he mumbled under his breathe

" what was that minho? " chan grinned as he moved closer to minho,

minho panicked and moved backwards, tripping on absolutely nothing and falling backwards.

chan laughed loudly as minho plummeted to the floor, you might have expected chan to help him up but instead he made himself fall over to make minho feel better since the poor boy looked like he was about to cry.

of course when chan fell over he didn't fall as harshly as minho did but he sure did look like a complete idiot.

minho started at chan for a few seconds, the boy wa a next to him, his skin was flawless and his hair seemed so soft, his eyes looked like they held the universe and his tiny dimples were adorable.

minho didn't realise he was staring till chan waved his hand over his face, giving the boy a tiny wink before standing up and giving out he hand to help minho stand up.

of course minho was baffled and in complete gay panic. he pushed away chans hand stood up himself. bloody hell his ass was still in pain but it's fine because he'd get to eat the chocolate chan got him later.

minho was sort of happy, he felt a warmth in his body as for the rest of that day him and chan were playing games and talking, chan really made him feel like the best person in the entire world. and minho knew he loved that.

—-

" hyunjin, we need to talk "

" about what? is everything alright seungmin? "

"no not at all"

" why what happened" hyunjin had the most worried expression plastered on his face.

" i ran out of cheetos, i'm going to cry"

hyunjin's worried expression dropped into a blank face, a few seconds after he laughed hysterically, seungmin also laughing as well.

" i'll get you some, shithead"

seungmin smiled to himself, his tummy doing a million backflips as hyunjin ruffled his hair, of course hyunjin had to be an idiot and lead him on because gosh seungmin felt so confused.

did hyunjin really like seungmin? or was he still after changbin? all sorts of questions ran through the younger boys head as he walked with hyunjin to the shops to get his cheetos.

-

sorry this was short my motivation literally ✨vanished✨