Chapter 5

We all met at the academy. When Klaus and I walked in, all of our siblings just stared at us. "I told you Five said something," I whispered to Klaus. "So, uh, Five has something to tell us," Luther said. "Shut up, monkey man," I yelled at him and threw my coat towards him. "Can you two stop fighting," Vanya asked. "No one asked you to speak," Diego told her. "CAN YOU ALL SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS," Five yelled. Everyone went quiet. "Okay, now as you all know, except for (Y/N), I got stuck in the future. And I saw something that I wasn't ready for." "Wait," I stopped him, "You WHAT?" "Save questions for the end," Allison said.

"As I was saying, I saw you all dead." We all froze, "What?" "The apocalypse. It killed you all. The academy was destroyed." "Wait," Diego said, "Even Luther is dead?" "Yes, Diego, Luther died." He got excited. "What caused it," Allison asked. "That's the issue. I don't know. All I have is this eye," he pulled a fake eyeball out of his uniform pocket. "Who's is that?" "I'm not sure. It has a serial number on the back." As Five read the numbers out loud, Luther started talking.

"Klaus," he spoke, "We need you to contact Dad." "Ummm, no," Klaus said as he took a drink of whatever alcoholic drink he had. "Why not?" "I'm not, y'know, able to." "Why not," Luther asked again. "I'm not in the right mindset." "He's drunk," me and Diego said at the same time. "Yeah, that," he laughed. Allison, who was holding my coat, called Luther over. "I told you to get sober bro," Diego told Klaus. "Hey, (Y/N)," Luther said while holding my jacket. He was pulling something from my pocket. "Why do you have Dad's monocle?"

I froze and made eye contact with Diego. "I don't know. Why are you going through my coat?" "Allison found it in your pocket." "Okay, then Allison, why were you in my pockets?" She didn't answer. "Answer the damn question," Luther yelled. "Oh, so Mr. Number One is the boss now huh?" "Don't call me Number One." "What? Do you think I murdered Dad?" "I wouldn't doubt it. You always did hate him!" "Doesn't mean I'd kill him! You dumb fucking monkey! No wonder why Dad sent you to the damn moon!"

He was mad. You could feel the anger. "What are you going to do? Cry?" I was wrong. He went to hit me. Klaus, who was behind me, pushed me away and took the hit. He fell to the floor, passed out. "What the fuck Luther!" "Well, if you didn't kill Dad!" I started punching him, barely phasing him.

"Hey," Allison yelled, "Stop hitting him!" I continued to hit him in the abdomen. "I said stop!" She tried to pull me away. "I heard a rumou-" she started to say before I turned around and slapped her. "What is wrong with you," Luther shouted at me and shoved me away. I slid across the floor and hit my spine on side of the couch. Diego stood up and tossed a knife past Luther. "Why the hell did you do that," Diego yelled. Before he could answer, Diego punched him in the chin. They started fighting as Allison was yelling at me for hitting Luther. I was making sure Klaus wasn't dead when Vanya tried to separate Luther and Diego.

Five sat there. He was angry. "CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP! JESUS CHRIST, HOW OLD ARE YOU? TWELVE?" We all stopped. "You sound just like Dad," Diego said quietly. "DIEGO," Five screamed, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU THREW A KNIFE INTO THE WALL AND STARTED A PHYSICAL FIGHT!" Diego sat down. He was visibly upset. "LUTHER, THERE WAS NO REASON TO ACT THE WAY YOU DID TOWARDS ANY OF YOUR SIBLINGS! ALLISON, DON'T RUMOR ANY OF THESE DUMBASSES!" We all just watched in silence. "I WOULD YELL AT KLAUS IF HE WASN'T FUCKING DEAD! (Y/N)! YOU NEED TO JUST FUCKING STOP!" "So no lecture for Vanya," Diego asked. "Of course not. She doesn't do anything wrong," I replied.

Vanya looked at us, upset. "I guess I'll just leave." She grabbed her coat and walked away. "Great. Great. You guys just lost a whole family member," Five said. "So? She can't help anyway." "I'm done. I'll be back when you all want to act your age." He dissapeared, leaving us alone.