Prologue: "The Bride's Home"

Note: I would like to state that these characters are mine and mine alone apart from, like, three or four. Michael Myers is not mine. This a fanmade story that was inspired by the original storyline of Michael Myers. This an AU of sorts. An alternative universe [incase you didn't know what AU stands for] where this takes place after the death of Michael's sister in the original series. Also, these characters are going to be drawn by me, but you can imagine them to look like 1D images if you'd like. One more thing to add, once the chapters are at their ends, I'll show the process pictures of my characters. Please enjoy this story now. Happy Halloween.

______________________________________

As soon as she got done unpacking her new bags, the red apple haired girl purposely fell backwards onto her bed. She eyelids closed in relief from the fatigue washing away from her body, only to open up said eyelids to reveal a pair of emerald green eyes that looked up to the plain white ceiling in boredom. Her house was cold currently, so she had to wear a grey jacket to keep her from the cold. Her pants were slacks with the color of ebony wood, keeping her long and slender peach white legs clothed in warm comfort. She began to roll her eyes in heavy slumber at the move.

Her parents were deadbeats who couldn't afford her a descent house once she had left for college, so she had to live in another apartment for a year while she had to save up from her job as well as selling her old clothes and toys to yard sales ever weekend. Since she was an only child, she didn't need to worry about what to keep and what to sell since she could get rid of it all if she wanted, so she did just that. Of course it was hard to say goodbye to all the memories she had with those inanimate objects since most of them helped her through all the hard stuff of her youth, but if she wanted to save up for college and afford a decent school, she would have to make some sacrifices. And besides most of those clothes and toys were going to be of more use to those who needed them. And she wasn't those who needed even her shoes.

So after a year of the beating, the drunken men and women that came went when her parents threw parties, and even the times when her parents would throw her out to the street and tell her to buy things from the worst neighborhoods from even worst stores, she got enough money to rent an old house that no one had ever lived in for the longest time. She didn't know why and she questioned if it was the best idea to rent a house that has basically been abandoned for years -decades even. But since it was the only one available to her, she couldn't ask why no one lived in it before her. It was better for her to live there rather than live in her old house. Her name is Julie Robinson.

Let's see her life play in action.

[ ~"To Her At School"~ ]

As Julie walked through the halls of her college, she looked down at the walkway to avoid the stares of the other students there. She felt like she was being stalked when they were just in front of her, but there was a reason why. The house she lives in. They all have seen it, heard the stories, know who was the last person who lived inside that house before she even set one foot in the doorway. What was such a big deal to them was that they wanted to know why she ended up renting a house that was owned by the bogeyman.

Who's the bogeyman, you ask? His birth name is Michael Myers and he killed his sister by age nine and ever since then, no one had dared to even walk on the same sidewalk as the house and would cross the street to avoid it at all cost. Not one soul knocked on the door of that house, so no one ever came to Julie's household. Not like she mind at all cuz it meant no one ever bothered her. It's just that every now and then, she'll have a bully come up to her a make fun of her for it while everyone else just watches and stares.