Valentines day

For valentines day Bokuto and Akaashi wanted to do something special for each other so decided they would split up until both of them are ready.

"Okay,I have to make this the best valentines for Akaashi!" I say to myself I start to walk to the store to decorate with. I finally get all of the stuff and head home, when I get home I put some candles around the table and decorate nicely "finally done. Oh wait I gotta get changed!" I say and go get changed.

After Bokuto got done getting everything done Akaashi texted Bokuto "hey you ready yet, bokuto-San" and bokuto replied quickly with "yes, Akaashi!!" "Okay"Akaashi replied and went on his way home.

When Akaashi got home he was greeted by Bokuto yelling "HEY HEY HEY AKAASHI!" Seemingly very excited Bokuto pulled Akaashi into a kiss and let Akaashi walk into the neatly decorated dinner table
"D-did you do this,bokuto-San?" Akaashi said as Bokuto walked over to him and kissed his cheek "yes yes I did! Do you like it?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi nodded and sat down 'he looks so cute right now' Akaashi said in his head.

Bokuto sat down (few minutes later) after the two of them get done eating bokuto goes over to Akaashi and puts out his hand for him "it's time to give each other our gifts" Bokuto said with a smile. Akaashi took his hand and got up to hand Bokuto his gift.

Akaashi grabbed his gift and handed it to Bokuto looking away as Bokuto opened it He smiled "thank you, Akaashi!" Bokuto said hugging Akaashi. Akaashi hugged him back "your welcome I love you, Bokuto-San." He smiled and added "wanna go cuddle and watch a movie?" Bokuto jumped up and nodded as he ran and jumped into bed Akaashi following.