Chapter 1

I walk into Shashi's house and see that he is nowhere to be found. I call Rusty since he should have some idea on where Shashi is. "Hey, Rusty, do you happen to know where Shashi is?" "I'm sorry to say that I don't know, Miss." "Well figure it out." "Yes, miss." I hang up on Rusty and head to the kitchen to make something for Shashi when he gets home.

As I am in the kitchen, I hear the front door open and a groan as a bag gets set down on the hardwood floor. I hear footsteps heading towards the kitchen, but they pause. I hear a chuckle come from the door, so I turn around and Shashi is standing there watching me. "What are you doing here Lauren?" "I came over to see you but you weren't here and I have an extra key." He shakes his head and he walks over behind me. "Does Mia know you're here?" I nod my head. "She thinks I'm staying at a friends house for the weekend." "I mean technically you are staying at a friends house." "True." I finish cooking and put the food on plates and hand Shashi a plate and we both sit down at the large dining table. Shashi takes a bite and his eyes widen. "Is it bad?" He shakes his head and he swallows the food. "It's delicious." I feel the heat come up my face, so I look down. I take a bit of my food and I enjoy the taste.

Once we finish eating, we head into his living room. We sit down on the couch and we watch tv for a little while until I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pull it out and see that my brother in laws cousin texted me.

Tony: hey Lauren do you want to hangout with us tonight?

Lauren: Cant I'm at a friends house tonight

Tony: Ok, maybe next time.

Lauren: yea

I put my phone away and I feel Shashi put his arm behind my back and holds me close to him. "Who was that?" "My brother in laws cousin, Tony." "Ok, what did he want." "He wanted to see if I could hangout with him and his friends tonight but I told him that I'm at a friends house." He nods and he puts his face in the crook of my neck. "Shashi, not now." "But I had a stressful day, I at least want to spend some time with you." "Ok, but we aren't doing that." "Ok." He gets up the he picks me up, taking us to his room. He lays me on the bed and lays down on top of me. I comb my hands gently through his hair.

I hear the door buzz. "Who's here?" "Layla was coming over for a bit to hangout, since we had a good job that we got done earlier." "Ok." He gets off of me and we both go back out to the living room and Shashi gets the door. Layla walks in and runs over to me. "Hey Lauren." "Hey Layla." I give her a side hug and she reciprocates the action. She doesn't like to show affection to a lot of people besides me. We all sit on the couch and chill out. Once it hits about 12 I start to yawn so I excused myself and I went into Shashi's room. I change into something to sleep in. I have slept here at Shashi's so much that he lets me keep some of my clothes at his house.

Once I get changed, I lay down on the bed, waiting for Shashi

Once I get changed, I lay down on the bed, waiting for Shashi. I play on my phone until I see that Tony is trying to call me. I don't answer and I continue to play my game on my phone. Once Tony stops calling me I put my phone down, plug it in and close my eyes while I wait for Shashi to get into the room. While waiting I feel my body slowly slip into the darkness of sleep.

————————
Hello everyone sorry it took me so hecking long to update but I hope you all enjoyed by the way I just started my first job not too long ago so that will slow updates for all of my stories. Thanks for reading have a good rest of the week.
-Natalie