Chapter 3

"Thank you Grandmother".

Grandmother immediately decided to take action, she grabbed her phone and pressed his father's phone number (she still uses old fashioned phones, she likes things the easy way).

Before she put the phone to her ear
Y/N decided to tell her "Gran i think i'll head out while you talk". She nodded understanding and put the phone to her ear.

Y/N quietly walked to the front door and put on his shoes. As he closed the door behind him he heard his Grandmother speak quietly.  But he decided to not bother think of what she said and he walked down the stone path leading to a bigger road of sand and dirt.

The few light sources lighting up the streets gave it a mysterious yet familiar feeling.  As Y/N passed by a house he knew a family lived he stared up to the window on the second floor. He saw a fatherlike figure holdup up a little boy, the streets were so quiet that he could hear their giggling.

"I hope they'll cherish their happiness long" Y/N smiled slightly and continued to walk down the dirt path.
As he walked further and further the sound of the sea became louder.

Soon he was standing in a field full of different kinds of plants, which were visible due to the fire tower's light passing over them.

Flowers always gave Y/N a calming feeling. Flowers are silent but still hold a special story or mystery.

Y/N kneeled down by a few blue little flowers, he knew they were bright blue but the night made their colors darker.

He was taking in the beauty of the flower when suddenly a breeze caught him off guard.

A few dead leaves passed by his face. Autumn was far away, the poor leaves must have died from either lack of water or perhaps a decease.

Y/N sighed and stood up, taking a good look at the flowers in the darkness.
He then noticed someone else admiring the flowers, however it looked more like he was just staring into the empty sea.

"He doesn't look like he is from here" Y/N thought as he studied the strange person. His clothes looked modern, a long black cloak. It reminded you a bit of the man you saw earlier today on the train.

"I wonder what is he doing out here, not many people come out here when no one else is around" Y/N thought as he was thinking of all the reasons he could be here for.

"No one around.. a high place with sea below.. wait is he thinking of" his eyes widened at the thought. He quickly started walking towards the person. As he got closer he realized, the person wasn't faced towards the ocean. But it was faced towards Y/N.

The light of the fire tower passed by allowing Y/N to take a short look at the mysterious figure. It was only for a few seconds but it was enough for Y/N to see that the person had black slightly curled hair, and his coat covered the lower half of his face. Before Y/N could look at his face the light passed him. And just as the light disappeared, so did the mysterious person.

"What the hell?!" Y/N looked around. "He couldn't have just disappeared like that" he looked behind him and saw the same exact figure standing there, just a few feet closer then before.

"Did he walk over there that fast? But this is the only path here" he thought. A breeze then suddenly passed by again, it felt a lot stronger before making Y/N take a few steps backwards.

Y/N got slightly frightened of the strange man. But he tried to come over his fear "excuse me sir, who are you" he said in a shaky tone. It was not the best question to ask but he didn't know what else to say. His heart was starting to beat faster as the figure took a few steps forward. "D-do i know you?" Y/N took a few steps back again, going closer to the edge without realizing so.

The light of the fire tower hit its face again, in the slight second of the light the figure suddenly had a pair of wings and two horns coming out of its curled hair. But once the light was gone the wings and horns were gone.

Y/N's lips started to tremble, he had always dreamed of seeing mythical beings but being almost face to face with what you think is one. Was still frightening. Y/N's heart was beating so fast that he could hear it himself.

"Calm down Y/N, maybe you are just seeing things" he thought but that still didn't help him calm down.

He then suddenly heard a whispering sound together mixed with the wind.
It didn't sound like either Korean or English or any language Y/N ever heard.

As the whispering stopped Y/N's eyes became heavy. He tried his best to keep them open but his legs gave up on him and he collapsed on the ground. The person walked forward and stopped right in front of Y/N. He looked down at the motionless Y/N who slowly closed his eyes.

The mysterious person pushed Y/N with his foot, making him lay on his back. He kneeled down and reached out with his hand for Y/N's face.
His hands were pale and his nails were painted black as the night. He tapped Y/N's cheek to see if there was a reaction.

Y/N didn't react and had his eyes shut.
The figure picked Y/N up in bridal style and looked around him to see if anyone saw him. He then mumbled something and jumped off the edge into the ocean, with Y/N in his arms.

Just as he disappeared the morning sun hit the water. As if time had passed by quicker then usual.

To be continued