The Meeting

Ri wakes up to their dad yelling at their mom again, normally they are fighting about who is the better parent. This time it was them fighting over something Ri didn't think was possible since they grew up their whole life being misgendered by both of them. Ri goes downstairs to check on them and then they hear a sudden crash. The dad walks out the door carrying a broken bottle of wine, they run over to their mom and sees she is perfectly fine but there's a pile of broken glass. Ri's mom politely asks them to hand her the broom, she also says she is sorry for being so cruel to Ri.

                   Ri walks over to pick up the broom and walks over to her mom, reaching over the broken glass. After that Ri's mom asks to talk with Ri and says, "This isn't a story where the dad is drunk and kills the mom Ri this is a story on how you, my beautiful little non-binary child become stronger than the dad."(KAM just playing) Ri politely asks, "Well, dad is a monster who wants to follow god but drinks and is abusive to me when I say my pronouns. so how could I, a child with no fighting experience beat my dad?" That's when the dad comes back in and says, "Hey, look it's Rachel and her mom." he lets out a chuckle.

                   Anyways, after that, the dad is passed out on the couch, and the mom is getting Ri to school. Ri takes the bus normally because their mom can't drive she gets carsick Ri gets to school and nothing really happens but a few things during the break they were at their locker until a girl decides to interfere, she comes up to Ri and starts talking and Ri is serious so what this girl says to Ri they don't understand. But anyway, while the girl is babbling she says, "Oh my god what if we dated I mean I'm hot your the hottest person here so~?" Poor Ri just wants friends and not a girlfriend they have enough on their plate the last thing they want is for their dad to have another reason to hit her, keep in mind these people are only in 5th grade right now.

                  I'll keep you guys updated if anyone sees this LMAO either way right now its 2:20 AM I'm tired as fuck right now I neeeeeedd my sleep so goodnight