School

His mum was right but he still had to go to school, which he didn't like, but still Daniel and Harry slowly walked down the road to their school. Daniel and Harry talked to Matthew about the poster, he thought it was weird, they all talked about their homework, until a kid came up to them them and said "your little brothers crying" Mathew was the only one with a little brother, but Daniel had an older one called Darius but everyone called him Dari for short. Matthew went with the kid, even though he didn't know why his brother would be crying, as he was only four years younger than him, because he was six years old. Matthew came back and said "he doesn't feel well apparently" they then continued to talk, a few minutes later the bell rang for class, they all were in the same class so they were heading in together. It was finally break and Matthew said "I'm not feeling well guys I'm gonna go to the nurse" Daniel and Harry both thought it was odd, especially when Harry started feeling unwell, even Daniel didn't feel well and Daniel never got sick. They both went to the nurse, all three boys were sent home.

When Daniel got home he sat in bed thinking about the poster he decided to call Matthew and Daniel to meet him at night to explore a haunted house because he was bored they both agreed, so in the middle of the night all three boys met at the house and the went inside they shone their flashlight into the dark as they crept around the house they all started to feel unwell again and none of them new when it happened but they all passed out. When they woke up they were in hospital the only person who didn't wake up was Daniel, Matthew and Harry could go home the next day but Daniel was kept there as the doctors thought he was in a coma.