1

* this sign means she's having a tic.But umm..prepare your selves.I will be updating all my books soon.I have a lot of books in my drafts this is one of them.But yeah.Enjoy!

I'm Toni Topaz. I'm 17 years old and I hate my life. There's good parts to it,but there are plenty of bad parts.I live with my best friend Betty Cooper.Betty and I have been friends since kindergarten.I have Tourettes Syndrome, thats when you have sudden movements or sounds that you are unable to control. Most people make fun of me for it, others pity me.

The bullying only intensified when I crossed paths with Cheryl. Cheryl Blossom, the richest and bitchiest girl in school.

I've always been embarrassed about my disability, it doesn't help that i'm colored blind either. My dad wasn't around much, but when he was it was the best. I hated being with my mom, she constantly told me there was nothing wrong with me or that i'm faking when it's been proven multiple times, I hated having to deal with her verbal abuse.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.I groaned before turning it off."Another day in hell"I mumbled to myself."Toni!Betty!Are you guys up"I hear Bettys mom yell."Yes Mom!"Betty yells."Ok Breakfast is ready when you're done."she yells back.

I get up and walk towards my closet. I pick out some rip jeans and a random shirt, my clothes don't always match or go together.
I shower and do my routine then make my way downstairs.

"Morning Toni"I smile"*boop*morning"she giggles.

I look down embarrassed."Hey.It's alright,i know you can't control it."Alice says sweetly.I stomp my foot."*pop*bubbles"I say like a four year old.

"Omg Toni!"Betty jokes.I giggle."*fuck*off"

"Antoinette."Alice says sternly and I shrug my shoulders and sit down.Betty sits down beside me"So,Toni?"i hum in response."What are you gonna do about the Cheryl situation"I shrug."*pop*bubbles."I huff"I don't really know.What can I do?"she nods and eats her breakfast.

We walk into school and eyes are instantly on me.Then i hear the one and only Cheryl Blossom."Hello Freak.Hello cousin."I look down, my feet suddenly becoming intriguing."Hi Cheryl."Betty says with annoyance."I said hi,you freak"Cheryl walks closer to me.

"*pop*"hi*pop"I start making weird hand gestures.Cheryl looks at me like I'm disgusting."Haha.The Freak doesn't know how to speak"I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Come on Toni."I look over at Betty,but before I could walk away Cheryl grabs my arm and slams me into the lockers."Next time you speak! And please, watch them eyes"she yells at me. I stood there, not fighting against her."Get off of her you bitch!"I hear Fangs yell.Cheryl looks at me with rage.Then she lets go"I'll see you later Antoinette."she walks away. I flinch aggressively."*pop*bubbles"I say like a child.

"Come on Toni let's go to class"I nod and walk with Betty to first period.

It's now lunch time.I'm walking down the hall when I feel someone pull me into a dark room."You are so cute today,baby."I hear an all to familiar voice tell me."*pop*wow th-thank you"she giggles."But you didn't answer me when I was talking to you, and you rolled your eyes."she whispers before biting my ear lobe.I whimper. "oh,you like that."she giggles."yes"she starts kissing down my neck."God you're so cute."I sigh still upset from her pushing me in the lockers.

"Ch-Cheryl I don't want to do this.Can you stop?"I asked with sass.She slams me into the wall.I moan."Who the fuck do you think you're talking to Antoinette?" She asks harshly, her hands being placed on my shoulders."*Woosh*"im s-sorry"I say just above a whisper."Watch your fucking tone..I own you kitten"she husks in my ear"I own this.."she roughly grabs my ass"I own these.."she grabs my breast."and this..no one and I mean fucking no one can have touch or look at this.."she cups my pussy."mmm"

She giggles slightly."god you're so cute"she slaps my ass."C-Can you stop teas-*pop*teasing me"she smacks my ass harder"I do what I want, I mean if you really don't want it you know what to say."she husks and I nod my head. I was really scared but I love when Cheryl controls me.Is it wrong that I like it?

"Come to my house after school. I've missed you since Friday. Don't ask questions just come to my house after practice.Understood?"i nod my head, she gives me a warning glare."Understood?"She repeats lowly.

"I understand Cherry."she smirks"Good Kitten"she kisses me passionately then pulls away causing me to whimper"N-No*pop*I want another kiss"I say pouting she smiles then kisses me again,I smile in the kiss.I like kissing Cheryl,it feels normal. Even with all the things she does."I'll see you later baby doll."she pecks my lips one last time then leaves out the room.A few seconds later I leave out as well and go to the cafeteria.

No Ones POV
The redhead was fuming with rage,but she couldn't do anything about it.She just watched as Ginger flirted with her kitten,the brunette wasn't phased by this Ginger is always flirting with her.She noticed how mad the red headed girl was so she decided to flirt back.

There's no harm in it, Toni thought to herself.

"You're really cute"Ginger says

"*pop*th-thank you"Toni looks down embarrassed.Ginger takes her pointer finger and lifts the girls head up"Hey,it's ok.It's actually really cute."
The pale teen was fuming."OK!PRACTICE IS OVER VIXENS!" She yells causing everyone to jump."Toni you coming home?"the blond girls asks, Toni shakes her head no.The blonde nods knowing she probably got in trouble with the redhead she calls cousin.

Hello my loves,so how do you like it so far?