14

It had been a long time since the last time Leo was able to relieve himself. Now that he thought about it, he was feeling a little pent up. He never imagined he'd ever be relieved by another man but considering he was an omega it didn't really surprise him. Leo didn't think much about sex: girls never interested him and he was too busy trying to make ends meet that he didn't have the luxury to relieve himself. Every hour was valuable and had to be used wisely, even if it meant all work and no way to release any tension.

"You're such a good boy at heart, you know, you're just too damn stubborn to act the part," Nick said as he kissed the side of Leo's jaw, which drew out a gentle sigh from his lips. "You just refuse to swallow your pride, but don't you know? You're allowed to lower your guard when you're with me."

"Don't wanna," Leo drawled.

"You don't want to? You're already doing it, lowering your guard in front of me because you want your hard cock to be sucked so bad," Nick whispered gently in his ear.

"Shut up," Leo said and hit a fist against Nick's chest, pushing him away.

"Hey, come on, don't be like that. It's okay to lower your guard, mon beau, there's nothing wrong with it. You deserve it. You deserve to be treated well. Let me treat you good, okay? I'll make you feel so good, Leo," Nick said and pressed kisses to his neck. "You can retreat your usual stubborn self later but for now, you must take this punishment."

Leo was beginning to catch on that punishment was meant to make him feel like an omega, which was something Leo so badly wanted to avoid. It was already bad enough that creepy alphas were drawn to him, so feeling submissive made it even worse.

"Get to it then," Leo urged and pulled at Nick's hair to push his head down.

"Say less," the blond replied and ducked his head and went towards Leo's crotch, where he pulled Leo's pants down along with his boxers and took him inside his mouth right away, which elicited a shaky breath from Leo.

Leo was never given head, but he had always fantasized about it. He never imagined that he would be given head from a psycho French man, but here he was in that exact situation. Although he disliked his circumstances greatly, Leo could already feel his thighs shake from the pleasure he was getting from his crotch. He had to admit it was kind of nice seeing Nick on his knees. In fact, he looked good from this point of view. His blond hair was all over his face and his mouth was wrapped around his cock like he had been starving for it.

The blond man seemed like he had experience, to which Leo couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Leo still wanted to resist Nick and stay away, but his head way too foggy from the pleasure that it didn't allow him to think rationally.

It felt better than Leo thought it would, and his lips parted and released a breathy gasp as Nick's tongue swirled around the sensitive tip. His hips shook as Nick grabbed his ass to pull him closer so that he could shove him farther in his mouth, which elicited a louder moan from Leo as his head swung back.

"Y-You're going t-too deep," Leo gasped and grabbed Nick's blond locks. "Fuck."

His alpha's eyes glowed mischievously and didn't dare break eye contact as he licked up and down Leo's cock, which drove him crazy. The pressure increased in his belly and if Nick were to swipe his tongue against the tip one more time, it would be enough to make him cum on the spot. Leo always thought he was good at holding it in, but the pleasure he was feeling now was completely different than anything he ever did to himself. He figured it was probably because Nick was his alpha and it only amplified all sensations, but he wasn't mad about it.

He was having one of those moments where he questioned why he hated himself enough to deprive himself of his alpha. It wasn't the fact that he was being sucked off that him feel great, but the fact that they were so close in such an intimate setting. His instincts were going wild and were screaming at him to stay with his alpha, but his ego still had enough fight to resist. The presence of his alpha made him feel so warm and joyous, and it didn't help that Nick had begun to bob his head up and down.