‪    ‬ 𝗙𝗔𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟

𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 .
a      𝙹𝚄𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙾𝙼𝚂      story.
000.      INTRODUCTION
🎸✨ — 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁.

      INTRODUCTION🎸✨ — 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁

┌──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ━━━┓

 → ༄ ‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ...!

 ○ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝: white

    ○ 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: georgia

 ○ 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞: smallest +2

└─────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ━━━┛

(  ⋆  𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴  ⋆   |  遠離正常  )

❁         𝐈𝐍 1995, the upcoming, local Hollywood band Sunset Curve were supposed to rock the world. Their show at The Orpheum, the infamous music venue for rising stars in Hollywood, was supposed to kick off their music career and put them on the up and never stop them from climbing. That was until three of the four members, Luke, Reggie and Alex died in a tragic accident involving a tainted hotdog. Sunset Curve's big dreams of becoming one of the biggest bands in the world were crushed and it was all over within a few hours of one night.

❁         𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 years later in the year 2020, the name Sunset Curve hasn't passed the lips of the people in Hollywood for as long as anyone can remember. Everyone they left behind is either old or gone and a new generation has taken over. Specifically three girls names Julie, Flynn and Ashley. The music program trio of Los Feliz High School. Everyone has reasons to be into music - sentimental or not - and Ashley is no different. Ashley got into music because of her big brother and his band who she lost before she was even born.

❁         𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐘 doesn't know much about her big brother Alex and his mystery band. Her parents refuse to tell her anything in the hopes that she won't dwell, but Alex and the boys are the only reason she's truly into music. She may never get the chance to know them properly, but they will always be her biggest musical inspirations. But what if, by some miracle, there was a chance that Ashley could know them? How could that be possible? Alex and his bandmates died in 1995.