Prolouge

"Larry, where are we?!" Ash whispered shouted as they appeared in an empty living room, with a painting on the wall and boxes against the wall.

Larry shrugged and looked towards Todd and Sal, avoiding Travis's gaze, aiming at sal's blue locks.

"Well, it seems like we aren't in Addison apartments anymore, or Nockfell for that matter." Todd had stated as he looked around, a worried look, spreading throughout his eyes. Sal sighed and spotted a girl with short dark blue hair.

"Hey look, there's a girl right there, let's ask her" he suggested, walking towards her, Travis trailing behind.

The said girl had turned around to find Sal right behind her. She screamed in fright, until Larry had ran up and covered her mouth.

"Shut it kid!" He whispered quite harshly. She slowly nodded her head. He let go of her and she stepped back a few steps.

"Why is that girl wearing a prosthetic?" She asked, pointing towards Sal.

"That's a boy-" "be quiet Larry, you scared her enough." Sal said, not caring that he was misgendered. He looked towards Coraline again and smiled under his prosthetic.

"I'll remind you again, why is she wearing a prosthetic??" She asked, genuinely curious.

"Its a long story." Sally said, feeling a tad bit uncomfortable talking about his face.

Coraline left it alone even if she saw it weird.

"How'd you even get here? And who are you?!" She exclaimed.

Sally looked at Todd, and Todd had stepped forward to explain.

"You see, me and my friends had been transported here but we don't how." Todd said, motioning towards the group.

Coraline gaped, "what year is it?" She asked.

"1996, why?" Ash asked.

"But it's 2009...." Coraline stated.

The five stood there, shocked.

"WHAT?!?" Yelled Travis.

"Yea, it's 2009..." Coraline mumbled. "Travis! Don't yell! We can get caught!" Sal scolded him and turned back to Coraline, "Well, thanks for telling us the date at least" Sally said, and turned around.

"Wait! " she yelled out.

The five turned around, Travis raising an eyebrow.

"You can stay here, but don't get caught by my mom or dad!" She said, turning around to her room.

They all nodded and followed her to her room.

Near the stairs, they heard a few keyboard clicks but ignored them, guessing that it was either her mother or father typing away. "Here, it's not much but it's the least I can do." Coraline said, showing them her room.

Ash smiled, "it's alright! Right, guys?!" She asked harshly, stepping on Larry's foot as he looked around, the look on his face showing pure disgust of the girl colors. He winced and forced a smile, "yep! Very perfect!.." He strained out through the pain of his big toe.

Coraline nodded and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"So, what now?..." Ash asked as she sat on the window sill.