|| Chapter 3 ||

~Y/n's POV~ 

I went and walked to the office and got a note. Then I walked out and suddenly I bumped into another person, this time it was a girl. "OMG I'M SO SORRY, ARE YOU OKAY?" The girl said as we both fell onto the ground. "Y-yea, I'm okay. But it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said to her. "No no It's my fault, I wasn't looking as well." She said standing up. "Here let me help you." She said giving me her hand. I smiled and grabbed her hand. Then she pulled me up.  "Look as much as I want to talk to you, I have to get to class." She said walking pass me. "Same here girl." I laughed. She laughed too and then we both waved bye to each other. I quickly fast walked to my class and went inside of the classroom. 

||Lunch||

As I was packing my things up to go to lunch, the same girl that I had bumped into came inside my classroom. "Mrs. B, Mr. Lablanc wanted me to give this to you." She said giving her a stack to paper. "Thank you sweetie." She said smiling at the girl. As she was about to leave, she turned and saw me packing up. "Oh hey! Your the girl I bumped into this morning! And again I'm so sorry." She said walking up to me. I looked up and smiled at her. "It's okay really." I said. Then she watched as I took out my lunch. "Do you eat with anyone?" She asked. I looked up at her. "OH- not being rude of course ha.." She said as she scratched her arm. "No it's okay, and no I eat alone." I said to her. "Do you wanted to come and eat with me and my friends?" She asked. "R-really?" I asked putting away my headphones. She smiled and nodded. I smiled. This was my first time eating with people, usually I would sit in the corner and eat by myself and listen to music. "Let's go!" She said as she grabbed my arm and ran out the classroom. I was scared that we might trip. "Ali!" Someone called. Me and the girl both looked towards the voice called out. "Lily!" The girl yelled back. 'I guess her name is Ali and the other is Lily, but who was the other girl?' I asked myself. "Lets go!" The girl said again. Then she started to run again. "Sorry I was late, I had to give something to Mrs. B." The girl said as she let go of my arm. "It's okay Ali-" "Who's that?" The other girl cut of Lily. I slowly hid behind the girl. "Oh! This everyone is- What's your name?" The girl turned around and raised one eyebrow at me. "U-uhm.. Y/n.." I said looking down. "Ladies, This is Y/n." The girl turned her head and smiled at the girls. "Y/n This is Lily and Teagan." The girl said pointing at each one of the girls. "Hello Y/n! Nice to meet you!" Teagan said. "Nice to meet you as well." Lily said. "Same here.." I said. "Come on, lets find a table." The girl said. They all nodded and went to go find a table. "Oh, and I'm Alissa, but call me Ali for short." She said smiling. I smiled and nodded.  Then we found a table next to a shaded area. "OHH GUYS BTS JUST CAME OUT WITH THE TEASER!" Lily said. "WAIT OMG LET ME SEE." Alissa said. "ME TOO." Teagan said. I was quietly eating and watching them. "OMGGGG YEGCUYGUIC." All three of them said. My eyes widened at their reaction. "Oh sorry, we were just watching BTS's teaser for their new song dynamite." Alissa said coming next to me and sat down. "Oh its okay." I said. "Do you know BTS?" Alissa asked me. 

[Why did this remind me of this-]

[Okay back to the story.]

"Oh uh.. I've heard of them but I had never listened to their music." I said with a small laugh. "It's okay, I'm a new army. Lily got me into and I'm not mad at it." Alissa said. "Yes I did that." Lily said with a smile. We all laughed. "Here I'll show you some songs." Alissa said.

||||| Soulmate is going to be shown some songs |||||

          let them or Don't let them 

'What type of-' 

||||| Soulmate chooses.... |||||

Let them or Don't let them