| :: You Don't Know Me

Exploring the vast land of Hogwarts had become a new found past time of a certain blonde Ravenclaw. This gave her an escape from all the stares she received and gave a quick meet up spot with her older brother. It had been months since the secret of the fact they were family ended up spreading through the castle like wildfire. Her friends seems to be perfectly fine with it. Neville was happy to know he had at least one Slytherin who may actually ending up liking him, Luna didn't exactly care, and Emerson had decided that he seemed interesting resulting in her hanging out with him often. Though, Sloane's brother had odd friends to say the least. Malfoy found the situation amusing, Theodore was too preoccupied on whatever he had been doing to care, Pansy seemed almost relieved that it was confirmed she was his sister, and Blaise just.. he seemed to take this as an open opportunity to flirt. Walking through the forest, the girl soon became tired of the scenery and began to head back towards the large, magical castle. Glancing around, the blonde made sure nobody was near before swiftly using her maledictus ability to turn into a rather large colorful macaw. Little did she know just as she was changing a particular Slytherin boy had walked in at the perfect timing.

Quickly trying to follow the bird out of the forbidden forest to confront the girl about what he had saw, Blaise was at a lost for words. Having the maledictus curse would explain a lot about her he supposed but it still made little to no sense. Why would she hide a thing such as this? If he was her he'd likely be showing it off. Like a branch hitting his face, the male quickly remembered why being a maledictus was considered a curse. After a while of transforming, you soon become the animal you transform into. Well duh she didn't want to show off the fact she had it! Feeling like a complete and utter imbecile the boy continued to chase after the bird before it soon perched into a tree, transforming back into the blonde know it all known as Sloane. Quickly playing it nonchalantly the Italian boy lowly followed behind her.

It seemed like forever until Sloane eventually stopped in an empty and mostly avoided corridor. With a long exhale the girl carefully began to slide her back against the wall as she shut her eyes carefully. Well, that is until a hand slammed onto the part of the wall directly by the left of her head. Swiftly opening her eyes the blondes green orbs landed on the male standing in front of her. "What it is it Zabini?" The Ravenclaw asked, clearly unamused. Before long, a classic Blaise smirk appeared on his face. "Why such the unamused tone princess?" The male asked keeping his position sturdy and smirk on his face. The nickname which now had been gifted to her by the boy made her cringe. Through gritted teeth, the Ravenclaw stated firmly, "my name is not princess, Zabini and it never will be. Now if you wouldn't mind I would like to peacefully sit in this corridor and read." Within seconds of her statement, Sloane ducked under the Italians arm to try and get away from him.

Rolling his eyes, Blaise reached out beside him and grabbed the Ravenclaw's elbow bringing her back to her previous position. Seeing the rage in the blondes green eyes as she narrowed them towards him he began to speak. "Look, I know something about you that I presume you don't want anyone to find out about considering you don't talk about it. I need a favor and I won't tell anyone about your secret if you do it for me." The male said as he crossed his arms over his chest. By the way Sloane's brows were furrowed he could tell she was lost. Before he could say anything the girl said carefully, "you don't know me". With a small laugh  and shake of his head the male exhaled. "I know you're a maledictus. I saw you morphing in the forbidden forest." Blaise calmly stated with a shrug. The blonde in front of him mumbled something inaudible like under her breath. "Well then, what do I need to do Zabini?" Sloane said with a sigh. An even wider smirked appeared on his face as he said, "oh it's simple really. There's this group of girls who won't leave me alone so I just need you to flirt with me and kiss me here and there. Ya know, the usual." With a scoff the blonde uttered, "oh no. No no no no no. I'll flirt with you a teeny bit but never ever will I be caught-" When Sloane had been cut off it was due to Blaise's hand going across her mouth.

"Shut up blondie, I hear people coming." The Italian scolded as he glanced towards where the footsteps were coming from. "Bloody hell, I think it's the group of girls. Quick, we have to act like we were flirting or something. Oh, perfect idea!" The male quickly whispered before leaning himself against the wall more and quickly placing his lips on hers. Before she could even think he was kissing her. Remembering the deal, she rolled her eyes and internally scolded herself for agreeing to the deal. Lightly placing her hand on Blaise's shoulder, she glanced over to her side where she spotted the group headed towards them. It wasn't a group of Blaise's admirers, it was Blaise's friend group. Which unfortunately included her temperamental older brother standing there with them. They all either looked horrified, pissed, or incredibly amused. Realizing what they had just walked into, Sloane quickly pulled away from the kiss. "Unless you're blind, those are clearly not you're fan girls." The blonde muttered. "Whoops, it would appear I've been incorrect. Though, I must admit that you're not that bad of a kisser, princess." The Italian whispered with a sly smirk on his face. With a disgusted look on her face the Ravenclaw grumbled, "I don't remember asking for your opinion Zabini."