Naked Exorcist {Yunho}

// Third POV //

Tonight was ATEEZ's first night off since August and that night just so happened to be Halloween.

Some were more excited than others and others just simply did not care. The Matz line wanted to just sleep the rest of the night but the dongsaengs nagged them into partying with them.

ATEEZ's version of partying is basically staying home and getting drunk. After dinner, the eight of them talked for a while, gradually getting wasted overtime.

The tipsy members exit the kitchen and made their way to the living room. Mingi turned on a really bad movie, and the members had fun making fun of it.

"Who's that guy in the corner?" Wooyoung slurred his words.

"That's the bad guy." Yeosang answered him.

"H-how can you hear what I'm thinking?" Wooyoung asked.

After the movie was over, they were still tanked and wanted to watch another one.

San searched Netflix and found one, clicking the start button.

"What's this?" Hongjoong laughed.

"The Exorcist."

"Don't you think that's too violent for us?" Yeosang raised his eyebrows.

"Awww, is Yeosangie hyung scared of the Devil?" Jongho teased.

"Yah! That's your hyung!" Wooyoung scolded.

"Why are they speaking English?" Mingi wondered, "Hyung. Why are they speaking English?"

Seonghwa wasn't sure which hyung he was talking to but answered, "It was made in America."

"What do you guys think America stands for?" Yunho asked.

"Wow!" San praised. "That's a really good question!"

"It stands for home of the free." Hongjoong said, clearly not listening to this conversation.

"Wait. I'm confused, if the Devil can possess you, what do ghosts do? Like.....like if you're already possessed then how do you get a ghost?" Jongho was genuinely concerned.

"Maknae-ah!" Wooyoung nagged, "We're trying to watch a movie."

"You can't understand it anyway, hyungie."

"Ghosts are just around so they can mess up your mind and your house." The leader said to the youngest.

"Oh." Jongho forgot what he said and just focused on the screen.

The movie at the start wasn't ultimately scary, the members basically just commented on everything they saw but when it got the point where the little girl was possessed, Yeosang got very frightened.

"Guys." Yeosang had to look away at a terrifying scene, "Turn it off, please."

"Awww. Yeosangie is scared!" Yunho mocked. "Don't be such a bitch."

The 99z laughed but the oldest two disapproved of Yunho's comment. The two decided to give him a pass because he was drunk, he obviously didn't mean it.

Yeosang, in particular, was hurt. Yunho is never mean and the fact that he was making fun of him really hurt his feelings. He tried to just stay silent for the rest of the movie but he was noticeably flinching at every little thing that happened.

For some reason, Yunho was heavily annoyed with his friend. Yeosang was the most sensitive when it came to gore, he hated blood and anything dark-related for that matter. Yunho, however, didn't flinch at a good horror movie. Once he got a reaction from the rest of his same-aged friends he continued subtly teasing Yeosang every time he flinched.