7.

Feeling like you don't want me
I find that funny
How you gonna forget all about me? yeah (I, yeah)
You make me feel like I am a joke
——————————————————

Now Playing♡

"You almost done packing?" Coco asked, heading to the front door

"You almost done packing?" Coco asked, heading to the front door. Hazel ran around her room looking for her fur slides. Whenever they vacated she couldn't leave them.

"Yes, but I'm trying to find- mom!" Hazel sighed, her mother was wearing her fur slides.

"What? You want them back?" Coco replied, smiling.

"No, I'll just put these on." Hazel sighed, referring to her blue sandals. Coco shrugged, walking away to the car.

It had been a month since the exposure and just about everyone knew that Hazel had sucked off Ty. She decided to delete all social media except tumblr and wattpad. Luckily, her mother or father hadn't seen it considering they both had facebook.

Hazel's phone dinged not once, not twice but three times. She checked her notifications to see Ty was texting her.

Fuckboy💔🖕🏾
aye
meet me by the park
i need to talk to you

Hazel rolled her eyes. She pondered whether to answer or just block his number. If she ignored him he would continue to blow her up until she answered him. If she blocked him there wouldn't be no problem except the fact that her phone would be even dryer and she liked that he blew her up.

cant rn...ttyl

Fuckboy💔🖕🏾
where you going?
look..it'll be quick
i'm not gonna hold u long

ion feel like meeting u...

Fuckboy💔🖕🏾
hazel....
come on man
please

omg ok! give me 3

Hazel sighed as she halted her packing. Now she would have do make up an excuse to leave and meet Tyree. She quickly dialed Harlow's number.

"Yes?" Harlow sang.

"Call my phone in five minutes and tell me you found my wallet. I'll explain later, okay?" Hazel said.

"Yea, got you." Harlow replied. Hazel checked off her list of what she had and she still needed to pack her shoes and crimp iron. There was no problem finding either and she headed downstairs. Her phone rang, Harlow's name and contact picture flashing across the screen.

"Hey, wassup?" Hazel said, purposely putting her phone on speaker.

"Hey, I found your wallet. It was behind the dresser." Harlow played off. Coco looked at her daughter as she talked on the phone.

"Okay, want me to meet you at the park?" Hazel asked.

"Yea I'm already here." Hazel nodded and they said there goodbyes.

"Mom, can I walk to the park and get my wallet?" Coco agreed.

"Be quick, Hazel." Hazel nodded, laying her suitcase down jogging off.

Fuckboy💔🖕🏾
yo wya?

chill i'm omw now
Read at  2:24 PM

Hazel sped walked to the park as fast as she could. She spotted Tys car making her way over. Her nerves were kicking her ass, she honestly just wanted to turn back and leave. The locks clicked and Hazel opened the door sliding inside.

"Wassup?" Ty nodded. Hazel looked at him with her arms folded across her chest.

"Ty what do you want? I have to go in a little bit." Hazel replied, wanting him to cut straight to the chase.

Ty sighed. He reached behind his head scratching his neck. "I want you to know that I didn't post those pictures of you, and I miss you." Ty said. Hazel
rolled her eyes not believing a word he said.

"Why the fuck you lying?" Hazel shot, her eyebrows furrowed. She had come all the way out the house to listen to some bullshit. "You could've texted me this. I gotta go, bye Ty." Hazel sighed, she was turning to open the door but Ty grabbed her. He turned her to him and connected their lips. Hazel instantly melted as his hand moved up and down her thigh.

The kiss was becoming intense as Ty now had his hand around Hazel's throat. He lightly squeezed just the way she likes it. Ty poked his tongue at the entrance of her lips. Hazel granted access as the kiss now turned sloppy.

"Suck me 'befo you leave, princess?" He whispered, against her lips.

"Shiiiit." Ty growled, as Hazel lifted her head from his lap. She dabbed the sides of her mouth. "Ain't shit changed except you getting better." Ty smiled. Hazel chuckled.

"I gotta go, now." Hazel said, leaning over to give him a kiss but he backed up.

"Let me know when you make it to your location." Hazel lifted her eyebrow. Did he really just dis her?

"Yeah, maybe." Tyree hit the locks for Hazel to exit which she did. She texted her mom that she was on the way back.

"What in the world took you so long?" Black asked, while Coco bagged sandwiches.

"Harlow took me back to the house so I could help her finish packing." Blake shook his head, taking the cooler in his hand. "You need to be worried about making sure you have everything before trying to help somebody else." Black said.

"Black, take that damn cooler outside!" Coco shouted, slamming her hand down on the counter. Black mumbled something before following instructions. Hazel was lost at what took place and decided to ask her mom what the problem was.

"Ma, what's wrong?" Hazel questioned, watching her mom put the stacked sandwiches in the lunchbox.

"Nothing baby, go finish your packing and tell Harlow she can come on, okay?" Hazel nodded, walking away. Coco looked like she had been crying. Hazel sent Harlow a text saying she could make her way over then she finished up packing. Zipping the bag shut, it was set by the door. Hazel brushed her teeth, afterward packed it in her bag.