Angry sex with mafia boyfriend

Choi Yeonjun

@excuse_me_hoesuxks_ 🖤⛓🔞

Warning: This ff contains mature and sexual content.
DO. NOT. READ. if you are uncomfortable with any
of these topics.

extra tw // gun, knife, kill, blood

-Yeonjun pov-

I was sitting in my offices thinking about my date tonight with Y/n when Soobin suddenly came in.

"Yo Junie this we have an emergency. Remember the Hwang who was supposed to pay us a large sum of money for wiping out his rivals? Well today was his last payment date but he cut off all contacts with us, AND stole some of our money"

"excuse ME WHAT? HOW MUCH MONEY WAS HE DUE? AND HOW MUCH DID HE STEAL" I asked panicked.

"He was due 100 million won, and stole another 50 million-"

"AND NOW HE IS TRYING TO RUN AWAY? TELL KAI TO TRACK HIM DOWN AND SEND BEOMGYU AND TAEHYUN TO CATCH HIM"

"Sure will, but you better calm down, you know your doctor said to not get mad too much as it's not good for you"

I massaged the temples of my forehead and sighed "Ughh fine fine, spread the word to them, and get your guns ready, we will go too"

"Alright" with that Soobin rushed out of the room.

Awh man I thought I'd leave early and take Y/n to the dinner date."It has been forever since we went out on a date" I said while picking up my gun, bullets and other things that I might need and left the room. "Did Beomgyu and Taehyun leave already?" "Yeah they did" "You got your stuffs and the tracker to
find Hwang?" "Mm hmm" "Ok nice lets go"

-Author pov-

"You seem to be more mad then usual today, what's up" Soobin asked Yeonjun.

"Soobin I'm driving right now.." Yeonjun replied seriously dodging Soobin's question.

"Got a date with Y/n?" he asked. Yeonjun didn't reply.

"I see. Don't worry you will make it, it won't take too long to catch him"

*Ring ring ring*

Yeonjun saw Taehyun calling so he picked it up. "Yes?"

"HYUNG, HE IS NOT ALONE. HWANG IS NOT ALONE. HE GOT A GANG WITH HIM. A DANGEROUS ONE. GYU TRIED TO SHOOT HIM ALONE BUT THE GANG, THEY THREATENED TO KILL HIM. HE ESCAPED AND WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL CUZ GYU GOT HURT. BE CAREFUL!"

Taehyun said breathlessly and then cut off the call not caring what Yeonjun had to say. Yeonjun was already in his edge, and hearing that they hurted gyu was the last straw. His expression got darker than before. He sped up the car, Soobin didn't bother stopping him cuz he was disturbed by the fact that they hurted Beomgyu and that he knew there was no point in trying to stop Yeonjun.

Yeonjun found the Hwang's car and started to chase it. He notice that they weren't planning to stop or slow down anytime soon, so he had to come up with something to stop them.

"Soobin, shoot the tires" He said, rolling down the windows on Soobin's side.

Soobin shot the two on his side. "Good job, now I need you to jump to the driver seat and take over it after I jump out the car" "Junie that's too dangero-" "Doesn't matter"