𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 - 𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮?

\\ 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮: 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 𝓸𝓯 𝓨𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓰 //

―――― ღღღ――――

When Marinette was 13, she had been feeling sick lately, she constantly had migraines and would randomly pass out in the middle of class. The teacher told her to go to the school nurse, which Marinette did. The thing is that the nurse said there was nothing wrong with her. The school still sent her home to rest for a few days. 

Tom and Sabine were very worried about her. This was the first time that this happened, Marinette had a very strong body since she was a little girl. So they did the right thing and went to the doctor.

―――― ღღღ――――

"Calling Marinette Dupain-Cheng! I repeat, calling Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" The receptionist yelled.

Sabine perked up, she turned to her husband, who was helping their daughter stand up. She already walked up to the receptionist, who gave the doctor's name and door number.

"Papa, I can stand up by myself," Marinette said walking up to her mother.

"Are you sure, Marinette?" Tom said, giving the purse to Marinette.

"Yes, papa." She smiled at her father, giving back her purse to herself. Tom himself proudly nodded at her strong daughter.

"We'll find out, what's wrong with you okay? Then you can eat all the pastries you want!!" Tom added, gesturing his hands like a hug. Marinette giggled at her father's weird gestures.

"C'mon, guys!" Sabine yelled, she found door number 3465 and knocked three times. There was a muffled "Come in!" from the doctor.

They headed inside. The office had very modern technology. There were cabinets filled with medicine and drugs. The doctor's assistant, Annalise Rosario guided them through the room full of technology. Tom and Sabine were very amazed at the doctor Jagged got them. Marinette sighed, she knew this would happen. Jagged was very 'extra' as you would say.

They reached the doctor's office, it was different from outside. It was filled with charts and quotes. The room itself was very colorful. They all heard the doctor clear her throat, out loud.

"Welcome, Mrs. and Mr. Dupain-Cheng! My name is Doctor Olivia Burnette, the doctor Mr.Stone hired for you." Olivia held her right hand to shake Tom, which he gladly shook.

Olivia gestured them to be seated and took a seat herself. She saw Tom and Sabine chatting. Her patient, Marinette seated closer to her. Sabine took papers out of her small bag and gave them to Olivia. She examined the papers which had the symptoms Marinette was currently facing.

"We don't know what's going on with her, this is the first time this has happened," Sabine said, Olivia nodded at her and wrote it down.

"It says here, Marinette constantly has migraines,  and has passed out several times during school," Olivia asked, Tom and Sabine, nodded as confirmation. Olivia could see the couple very worried about their daughter.

"She also recently showed signs of dizziness," Sabine added, which Olivia added to the symptoms. Marinette clung tightly to her Tom's shirt.

Olivia motioned Marinette to stand beside her, which she did. She examined her body as she would do for every other patient of hers. She grabbed her stethoscope and closely listened to her heartbeat. She checked her temperature to see if she has a fever. She also checked Marinette's tonsils, lymph nodes, and thyroid. Luckily everything was normal.

At that moment was when she found something glowing at the corner of her eye, it was located at Marinette's wrist. Olivia narrowed her eyes and saw Marinette's soulmate mark glowing, in a golden-like color.

Her eyes grew wide, as she now finally knew what has been going on, but just to make sure. Her old friend, Charolette Elizondo had been an expert on soulmates and taught Olivia to know when a person's soulmate bond had been activated. 

All of Marinette's symptoms were all the same as the soulmate bond activation method. Migraines would be the first, dizziness then blacking out, the last would be a person's soulmate mark glowing.

"Marinette, would you give me permission to have a blood test?" Olivia asked her patient. She could see in Marinette's crystal-like blue eyes, she was scared.

Marinette stole a quick glance at her parents who immediately, nodded. She then turned to the doctor and hesitantly but nodded herself.

Olivia then walked up to one of the cabinets and took a soulmate blood test band. It should tell whether when the one's soulmate bond has activated. 

The doctor walked u to her desk and pulled out a small needle. She sat and gently took Marinette's hand. She placed a small amount of alcohol onto her patient's forefinger and pricked it. Marinette yelped at the pain, while Olivia placed the drop of blood onto the test.

It took a few minutes to get the results but Olivia was right! Marinette is currently facing the normal symptoms of a soulmate-mark-bond-activation. Olivia told the news to the Dupain-Cheng's and immediately celebrated. Olivia was happy to see another patient smiling.

Tom and Sabine paid for the appointment and headed out. Once Jagged got the news that his niece was fine, he immediately rated Olivia a 5-star and donated thousands of dollars to the hospital. Marinette was very happy to see that her soulmate bond was activating. Everyone went home happy.

―――― ღღღ――――

OMGG! I am so sorry it took a long time to make this, I was focused on school because a couple of weeks ago it was an exam week. We also started a new semester, so I had to get ready. Anyway, a new chapter is coming!! Thx for reading everyone!!!!