Flashbacks

THIS CHAPTER WILL JUST BR A BUNCH OF FLASH BACKS OF YOUNG HERMIONE AND DRACO

HERMIONE GRANGER POV (fourth year)
I was eating at the dinner table when Ginny poker me with her fork. "Look who's coming" she said and I turned around to see Malfoy and his little gang. Crabbe, Goyle, and Parkinson. They came up to me and Malfoy hit my head with his book. "Ouch What was that for!" I yelled rubbing the back of my head. "That is for embarrassing me during potions class" then he hit me again on my arm and Parkinson laughed. "That is for being a mudblood" he smirked and walked off. Then Ginny just grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I made a mad face. "Don't listen to him. He's just being bloody Malfoy." She said.

I started to think to myself. 'His hair. It was so bright and annoying. And smooth and cute and shiny and... oh shut up Hermione! What are you thinking!!!'

I snapped out of my thoughts and Harry came to sit next to Ginny as Ron sat next to me.

DRACO MALFOY POV (third year)
She walked up to me. Kind of ran. And put her wand under my neck. At this point I panicked. I had no idea what to do! She was strong and a mudblood. With puffy and bouncy hair and pretty cool brown eyes and... FUCK MY BLOODY DIRTY MIND! Ugh I can't like her. Not one bit.

She pulled her wand away and I laughed. And then I felt her first connect with my face. Ok... now I like her...

DRACO MALFOY POV (first year)
I only wanted to be friends with Harry. I just thought he was cool and fun to be around. Until he found that ugly Merlín Weasley and mudblood Granger. I actually liked Granger at first. I thought she was quite pretty. I wanted it to be the three of us maybe. Potter, Granger, and I. Without dumb Crabbe and Goyle always following me around. But then when I took out my hand, I was rejected. I felt sadness rush through me. I looked over to Granger who was laughing. That's when I started to hate them. All of them.

HERMIONE GRANGER (sixth year)
I remember being outside by the lake with Crookshanks. It was cold and snowy and past bedtime. I heard a deep voice that made me shiver. "What are you doing out here mudblood" the voice said. "Couldn't sleep and crookshanks wanted to come out so..." I replied rolling my eyes and blushing at the same time. "Why are you blushing?" He asked and stood in front of my face. He lifted my chin and smirked. He touched my lower back and I could feel my face get red. "You think I'll ever like a dirty mudblood like you?" He said laughing and walking away. He grabbed Crookshanks and threw him in the freezing water. All I could hear were his meows and cries. I took off my shirt and jumped in the freezing cold water without thought. "You could've killed him!" I cried shivering. I saw regret and pain in Malfoy's eyes as he walked off.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV (seventh year)
"Harry Potter.... Is dead!" Voldemort laughed. Ginny screamed in agonizing pain as well as I did. Only Ron holding me back. I fell to my knees just wanting to break down. My only real family has... died.

His parents called for him. But he didn't want to go. "Draco... come. Now" Lucius Malfoy said angrily. Voldemort waiting in the middle to greet Malfoy. Malfoy looked sorry and as if he were about to cry. He looked at me. 'P-please' I mouthed and he shook his head and walked over to his father and Voldemort.

He mouthed 'sorry'

Then Neville took out his sword and Harry fell out of Hagrid's arms.

"Potter!" Malfoy yelled and threw his want at him.  Smiled happily and saw a big green and orange flash. I covered my eyes and felt my legs weaken for I had not eaten in 2 days.

'Thank you Malfoy' I mouthed. 'Thank you mudbl- granger' he mouthed back

Any other flashback that you can make/ think of? 😊