Episode 1:- Izuku Midoriya: Origin

A park is shown, sniffling sounds, heard in the background. The camera pans out to show a 4-year-old Midoriya crying, scared, speaking to someone in front of him.

'Cute' was everyone's thought at seeing tiny Izuku and were worried to see him cry.

"Deku, why are you crying?" Uraraka asked with worry.

Izuku told, "You'll see", dejectedly, remembering his old memories and sulks down. But lifts his head and glares at Bakugo, as if he is ready to set Bakugo on fire with his glare

"Why are you being so mean? You are making him cry Kaachan!". He then changes his stance to a defensive one, continues, "If you keep on hurting him, uh, I'll stop you myself!" The camera shows 4-year-old Bakugo with two of his 'friends' standing beside him.

"Bully from such a young age, eh? As expecte-." said Monoma smugly but is cut-off by Kendou's head chop.

Bakugo yelled at him, "WHAT THE HELL, YOU COPYCAT BASTARD!" and other Class 1-A students sighed and shook their heads.

Kendo apologized about Monoma.

"Ready to take on a powerful foe, even though realizing that he will surely get defeated and get hurt, he is truly born to be a hero." acknowledged Stain, while the teachers and The Stain Fan Club members nod, leaving others shocked.

"But that's still reckless and completely illogical," said Aizawa.

Stain and Aizawa glare at each other. The rest of the teachers intervened and stopped them before they could start a fight.

He smirks, says, "You wanna pretend to be a hero," produces an explosion, continues, "You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku."

'Quirkless?' thought, a confused Todoroki, as others(except Izuku, Inko, Hisashi, Bakugo, Mitsuki, Masaru, Momo, Tadashi, Yoshiko and All Might) had a 'What!?' expression on their face.

"Maybe, Midoriya still hadn't manifested his quirk.", said Iida, observing that Izuku didn't use his quirk to defend.

Izuku was still glaring at Bakugo. He started to glare back.

Midoriya gets scared as Bakugo and friends charge at him. The camera pans out to show the sky, then shows a fallen and beaten Midoriya on the ground.

"Not manly, Bakubro/Bakugo!" yelled Kirishima and Tetsutetsu. Everyone was angry at Bakugo being a bully at such a young age. Others glared at Bakugo. Izuku's glare intensified.

"That attitude should not be present on someone who aims to become a hero. That should be corrected Bakugo or I'll hand you a lot of detention.", said Aizawa sternly.

Bakugo was too busy to reply back since he was glaring contest with Izuku.

Hisashi clenched his fists, not able to see his son being beaten up like that, also feeling a little bit of guilt for taking his son's quirk. Inko and Tenko comfort him.

Older Midoriya narrates, "Here's the sad truth, all men are not created equal,".

"That is the harsh truth of non-flashy, weak quirked and quirkless people.", said Aizawa.

Hisashi sulked down, knowing what it meant. Inko hugged him, reassuring that they were now okay. Most of them felt bad for such people.

The camera shows a puddle with the sky's reflection, he continues, "When I was 4 years old, I learned that some kids have more power than others", running sound is heard in the background, then a pair of red shoes stamp the puddle, 14-year-old Midoriya is shown running on the sidewalk in his junior high school uniform, towards school, he continues, "But that won't hold me back, if anything, it pushes me to better".