。・1 。・

Kirishima POV

I woke up to the warmth of my boyfriend katsuki. I wiggled free  from the grasp of his hands. I get up and grab some clothes to wear. Since it was a Saturday I just grabbed kats hoodie and some sweatpants. Then I go to the bathroom to shower.

After the shower.

I get out the bathroom to see kat laying on the bed, On his phone. I walk to the bed and I get behind him. He turns off his phone and rolls over to me. I feel a soft kiss on my forhead.

"Morning" Kat said

" Mhm morning" I say

"What do you want to eat."

"Hmmm waffles I guess."

"Ok be back soon." Kat gets out of bead and puts on a shirt. He then leaves the room and leaves me alone. I sigh then I get out of bed. I walk out the room and head to Kami's room.
The door was unlocked so I walked in. I go inside to see Shinso in kami's bed.
I walk to his bed and grab a pillow. I Then hit Shinso hard with it.

"Ah FUCK" shinso yells

"Next time don't sleep with kami." I say

"You didn't have to hit me tho."

"Me and Bakugo have been dating for years and we haven't screwed. So why do I COME IN MY BFF'S ROOM TO FIND YOU IN BED WITH KAMI!?"

he then jumps up out the bed and locks the door. He then travels back to bed. I look at him confused.

"Why'd you lock the door?"

"Cause I do t wat you yelling about our sex life."

"Well then dont have sex." I say as I unlocked the door.

"There's better be no babies made." I say as I leave.

I walk down do the lobby to see Kat. I walk up to him and give him a peck on the cheek. He then stops cooking and grabs my waist. We get closer and closer untill our lips touch. I feel his smooth lips on mine as we kiss. He then asks for entrance. I let him in as our tongues touch. Tasting his tong made me so happy.

"Ugh get a room" Mina says

" gladly.." Kat said

We break the kiss and he takes me to our room. We enter and I lock the door. I turn around to get slammed on the door.