Character Info

(my own edit dont steal)

Full Name: Ryoko Astelia Minami

First Name: Ryoko

Middle Name: Astelia

Last Name: Minami

Nickname (if any): Ryo-cchan, childish girl, Sadistic B*tch, purple maniac

Talent : Ultimate Mafia leader

Age: 16

Birthday: 29 April 

Zodic Sign: Taurus

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 45 Kilo

Chest Size: 57

Eye Color: Violet/purple

Hair Color: Dark purple and Light purple

Skin Color: tan

Ethnicity: Japanese half American half Indonesian

Gender: Female

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: cold (at first glance), childish (when you know her), sadistic (when mad), like a mom (to the girls), serious (when somebody hurt her friend), hot-headed, very protective to her loved one, emotional, emotionless (when she sees someone died), very moody (can be mistaken as bipolar)

School they previously attended: homeschooled, Akurami school

Uniform/Clothing Description: have a black fedora hat (even though it didnt show)with a little bit red, have a black suit with a white tie that have 2 bones being crossed, have a upper skull bow tie with pink bits (there's gossip that the pink bits is the blood of her greatest enemy. But hey, who knows? Its just a gossip :/),have a black pants, have a star necklace under her suit

Likes: Purple things, her friends (in the killing game and out of the game), her organization, her family, her brothers, her cat Miyu, Spicy things, cooking, being lazy, reading a novel, looking tomboy, crossdressing (she just have to hide her hair in her hat and make her bang really pop), animal in general, killing bad guys, pretend to be weak and sing

Dislikes: fake friends, kiss assers, being waked up in the morning, doing paperworks, get pranked, being disturbed, gossip, have to kill innocent people, someone hurting her friend, and most of all, someone mocked her

Family:

-Father : Akira Minami

-Mother : Shurai Minami

-Big brother : Kai Minami

-Little Brother/twin : Ryota Minami  

Friends :

-Mirai Karitsuma ( a friend oc)

-Ramia Hasetsuri ( a friend oc)

-Raven (Guardian/Right Hand/Bodyguard/Friend)

-White (Guardian/Personal Spy/Right Hand/Bodyguard/Friend)

Backstory:
She was an ordinary child, if you can call someone who's family is a mafia is ordinary, she spent her whole life at home, she never leave her home without someone guarding her/following her, she was trained under her parents with her brothers but a little bit harder than her brothers because she was bound to be the leader of her organization, the infamous 'Purple skull'. Her organization is the number one mafia organization in the world. But this isnt your usual mafia organization, because they were working with the goverment because reasons (this is a secret that only main parents know, and they fled to another island through out the story, and the organization looks nice, but they still do criminals things, like drug traficking, stealings from banks, kill people, do dirty work for other mafia, etc)

At the age of 7, she become's the leader of the organization, working in such young age for a dangerous organization you might think. You're not entirely wrong, but not entirely right. Despite being the number 1 mafia organization, the people there is friendly to the member eorking there, they always greet each other when they see their friends, working out together, heck! even some of them become lovers! 

It could be because 67% of them is picked up from the streets, the rest it can be because they're ex criminal, they dont have job, or just anything really. oh yeah! some of them are teens! 

They live in the underground but in a very very fancy facilities. but aside from that, they're really dangerous and very sneaky, so i suggests you dont get involved with them. They also have a strict rule, if one of them is broken, they have to face the price!

At the age of 12, she was learning in Akurami school and no one knows she's the leader of the famous mafia, hey i mean, if one of your classmate is a mafia leader, wouldn't you be scared? But thats not the scene here, she was bullied because according to them. She's "weak" and "submissive", oooh boy if they only knew. But she enjoyed it, no you horny teenager! she isnt a masochist! she liked it because its very intertaining to her, she liked the expressions they made when they knew the once "weak" and "submissive" girl was the famous mafia leader. She announced it at the day she graduate (even tho everyone thinks she's lying, and they were silenced by a threat)

Greatest Fear: being forgotten by loved once, cant save someone she loved, someone is leaking/getting leaked of her family secret.

Favorite Food: Any spicy food, coffee, tea, milk, milk tea, cake (but not too sweet), noodle, snacks, junk food

Least Favorite Food: something sour, vegetable, pork meat, anything to sweet

Favorite Color: Purple, white, black, gray, maroon, any dark colours

Favorite Song: billie eillish song's, Melanie Martinez, Anime Opening

Favorite Passtime: reading a good novel, hang around in the library, talk with someone, playing with phone, singing (when alone), dancing (when alone), watching anime (when alone)

(this is a info chapter for my oc, and yes, she is The Ultimate Mafia Leader and yes, she like's anime)

Also, WELCOME TO MY BOOK! i suggest you see the warning in the desc, if your okay with the warning, this is a book for you!

Now without further ado! lets get this book started!