Princess Lara and trouble

Sebastian's POV :

'' I can't do that, I will not marry someone I don't love"

"I am sorry but it is decided you will have to marry Princess Lara"

"I said I will not do that, she not what she seems like, have you seen how she behaves with her people? No. She is rude and disrespectful to them and let's talk about how sensible she is , she is worse than Leo"

( if you have read His Princess you will know who Leo is ) ( if you haven't read His Princess, then Leo is this really dumb, cheesy person, he is known as the dumbest and the most annoying and irritating person amongst royals )

"You can't back off now" John yelled

"I never agreed to any of this so I will back off anytime I like, I will not marry that plastic bi*ch "

"You can't speak like that about your fiance, we need get you married to her so that we can fix the relations please understand"

"She is not my fiance and I am sure as hell she will never be, and don'tdare you speak of fixing relations, why don'tyou first fix the relations with the Shirley's huh"

"SEBASTIAN ! - " before they could say anything I stormed out of the room and headed out. I just wanted to go out of this place so I decided to surprise Sapphire, my little sister. She is my rock, we have always been there for each other whenever we need, when we lost everything, when we lost mum and dad, we stood strong next to each other and for each other. Always have and always will.

Sapphire's POV:

John calling......

Ugh what the he does he want now ?

"Hello"

"Yes John what do you want"

"Throw some sense into your brother and convince him to marry Lara"

Lara ewwww.

"You can f*ck off, I am not doing that, my brother will not marry that bimbo"

"Stop being so stubborn, he will marry her"

"No he will not, and How dare you order me ! You know that you are a mere noble and we hold the powers to fire you and make your life a living hell, watch your fucking mouth John"

"YOU CANT DO THAT SAPPHIRE"

"I CAN AND I WILL IF YOU DON'T STOP. IT IS YOUR MAJESTY FOR YOU, bastard"

"I apologize your majesty"

"You better and let me get one thing clear he is not marrying that plastic ass"

"Yes your majesty"

God these people. But then I heard someone knocking on my door. I go and open teh door and it was SEBASTIAN!!!!!! It's been so long since I last saw him. I jumped into his arms as he got in.

"I missed you" I said with my head on his chest

"I missed you more" he said kissing me on my forehead.

"Come on in" and he came in and sat down. It seemed like he was angry and I probably know why.

"Hey Bash I have some news for you"

"Go on"

"Well you will not have to marry that plastic ass Lara"

"What ?! How did you ?! I never told you about this?!"

"John called and tried to order me to get you to marry that bimbo, I got angry and I might have threatened him"

"Oh Sapphire. Thank you so much but you shouldn't threaten him, you know that right"

"But this time I have a valid point"

"Mhmm. Don't worry I'll have a word with Grandma about this. Thank you love"