To:My dearest Namjoon

Hi, I don't really know what to say now that my time is nearing. This is hard, seeing you give your all to me when I knew right away that I won't be able to catch you when you fall.

     My love, seeing the love in your eyes pains me so much. Remember when you said that you'll do whatever it takes to spend the rest of our lives together? I knew right then that you were too far deep for anyone to rescue.

     I swear that I'll sacrifice everything just to be with you. I don't want to see you cry reading this. This is just a phase. One day, you'll be seeing yourself reading this letter again except this time, you're sitting with two beautiful grandkids, you've done a good job raising your kids. They'll be coming to you with smiling faces. You'll be holding another wrinkled hand and this time, what changes is that you're no longer crying. You'll be smiling and thanking me for being a part of your many beautiful memories. That was all I ever hoped for. I don't want to force you on finding another love because I know that it'll only hurt you.

    Promise me to take care of yourself. Find what really makes you happy. Our love was beautiful,it was too beautiful. Like a rose, loving me will only bring you harm. . Love is only a fraction of time. I want you to remember that.

    I pray for you everyday ,love. I pray that this man I love will always be happy, no matter where you are. I'm happy and I need you to know that you've done everything to make me feel so loved. Thank you.  Life is beautiful, love. Life has it's happiness but you have to search for it. I'd like to see you happy, that's all. I will always watch over you.

    Our by far, thirty-one days of marriage was the best. I'll keep it in my heart always. You are the best husband I've could ever asked for. The two thousand, five hundred and fifty five days that I was with you were the best. I don't really know what'll happen now but wherever I am, I love you. It doesn't really matter if you don't want to visit my grave, or not wanting to meet my parents anymore, anything is fine. Take your time in moving on.

     Everyone has their own time, mine was shorter but I have tons of pages filled with love. You painted two thirds of it. Thank you my best friend,my husband, my advisor, my personal healer, my love. Goodbye. I love you, always and forever.                 
                                  Loved,
                                 Park Roséanne
___________________________________
A/N: This was based on the song rose by Lee hi. Thank you for reading and it'll be great if you could leave some comments and suggestions.