Chapter 5: Milk

Sorry to bust your bubbles but this book won't have a gangbang this early 😌

-----------------------------------------------------------

"H-hinata... " They all called the name of the tangerine.

"I-it's not what it looks like! " Hinata tried to defend himself.

But their ears don't lie hinata -_-

Bokuto and Akaashi smirked. Thinking that they've won.

"Psh, that's nothing compa- " Kuroo was cut off when Hinata went close and covered his lips with his tiny hand.

"U-uhm... I'm gonna go. " Hinata ran as fast as he could to go away from the volleyball players.

JRNFIENDIDKE WHAT WAS I DOING, THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING.

Am I disgusting?

Why did i do that?

First it was with Kuroo-san and Terushima-san. Now with Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san?

He mentally face-palmed and continued to run until he bumps into someone the second time.

They both lost balance and fell onto each other. Hinata on top of a pudding head.

Kenma's face was burried on Hinata's neck. They blushed and Hinata immediately stood up.

"I-i'm so sorry Kenma! " Hinata said and bowed.

"It's alright Sho. " Kenma smiled. "Why were you running anyways? " He asked.

"It's a long story hehe~ "  He said as he scratched his head.

"Are you hungry? " Kenma asked the tangerine.

"Now that you mention it, yeah! " He chuckled and pulled Kenma, planning to go to the cafeteria.

When they were in the cafeteria, they ordered their cravings and went to sit on the empty table.

"So, how are you doing Kenma? " Hinata asks while taking a bite out of his chicken sandwich. Kenma puts his switch down and looked at the tangerine.

"I'm fine. I just hope that rooster head would go away from me. " He sighed and took a spoonful of pudding.

"Dash naysh... " Hinata said with his mouth full of food. Kenma just chuckled. He thought it was cute.

They continued eating. Talking about games and volleyball. Their conversation were cut off when a bed haired male came closer.

"Chibi-chan! " Kuroo called, making the tangerine look at where the voice came from.

"Kuroo-san! " Hinata called back after sipping from his milk box. ( What do you call it again? XD )

Kenma noticed some milk on Hinata's upper lips and had a naughty idea.

( Omayfuckinggad guess how many minutes i spend just trying to spell the word "Naughty. " i literally spelt it as "Nauty. " "Nauthy. " and "Nautty. " What's wrong with me T^T )

He holds the tangerine's face and faced it his way, he leaned his face on to his and licked the milk off of his face. Hinata blushes and softly pushed Kenma, trying not to hurt him.

Yeah Hinata, push him. Not like you almost had sex with two guys moments ago ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"K-kenma... " Hinata called and covered his lips.

"You could have told me, i could've wiped it myself. " He said and looked away. Blushing.

Kuroo stood there. Smirking.