Chapter 6

Jesses face went pale at the mention of water. He look over at Winnie and sure enough there was the little vial of water he gave her all those six years ago. Winnie smiled slightly and looked over at Jesse.
"It was a family heirloom Jack. I put water in it six years ago and wore it around my neck, so i never lost it." She said now looking at Jack.
Jack smiled. "That's interesting. It seems every that's ever really happened to you was 6 years ago huh?" He chuckled obviously joking.
Poor Jesse was having a heart attack. Jack was very smart, but not smart enough to connect the two. Was he?
Winnies eyes went wide. "Well I suppose so Jack. Quite a uhhhh... funny coincidence is it not?" She said stuttering over her words meekly. She hadn't know Jack for long and she hoped he hadn't put two and two together.
David laughed a bit, "It sure is. A family heirloom, being kidnapped, a gun held to you head, and meeting Crutchie. Wow, that's insane!"
Jack sat for a moment. "Wait Winnie you were kidnapped?"
Jesse and Winnie both froze. How do they explain that one. "I, ummm..." Winnie started but didn't finish.
Jesse couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say.
Jack was very confused. "Winnie you ok? 'M sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I guess being kidnapped is a hard thing to think about."
Without thinking Winnie laughed and said "Oh it wasn't bad actually-" Then she caught herself.
Jack was very suprised. "Not that bad what happened?" Winnie smiled an looked over at Jesses for a moment then back at Jack, smiling.
"Well actually I had some of the most fun i believe i've ever had. One of the sons took me to the fair. That's was a fun fair wasn't it Jesse?" She said not realising was she really just said.
Jack and David both look at Crutchie. David then says, "It was crutchie? His family kidnapped you?"
Winnie sat for a moment. How did David know? "What makes you say that David?"
"You just asked him if he thought the fair was fun."