chapter 2 - what was that?

.. welcome back :-)
This whole chapter is going to about yibos thoughts or should I say his imaginary scenes which he wants to happen.

Back to story_

In New York ..

Many people are rushing here and there in the tall building which is seen like wearing glass coat over it with big YIZHAN written at the top of it. At the entrance, a white Mercedes stops. The driver rushes to open the passenger site's door and stands at side with head hung low. A middle 40 age women, yet beautiful and classic appearance can be seen when she comes out. Black low heels, perfect height, black sunglasses with styled and well combed straight hair.

While entering everyone greated her with respect and a little bit of fear? She was followed by her secretary and her 4 bodyguards until  she reached to the elevator. There were 2 elevators in this building. One was used by employees , another by the VVIP persons like family members, CEO and chairman of this company.
This building's interior design is also very classic, well cleaned and some flowers are also kept here and there giving the cozy yet fresh feeling for the workers.

At the topmost floor, the whole floor is used by the CEO of this company. She reaches at the top floor using the VVIP elevator. She walk to  the corridor of this floor until she reaches a door. Without knocking, she enters where she looks at the big white leather chair facing the opposite side to her. She takes few steps until she reaches the chair... "stop fooling around!! Don't you know how dangerous it is for you to be shown right now? What I will do if anything happens to you?" she says with worried tone.

" they deserves to be punished. you know that! what they did to me and HIM. Its time for them to get their fruit of what they have shown." Says the young man around mid 20 sitting on the chair while  facing the women. "don't make me give up MOM, please. I won't even live a happy life if I didn't punished for what they did to us, for this separation!! " painful words leaves the latters mouth.
"Be careful, my boy. I also want them to know what they did wrong but the way you are doing it's very dangerous. I am just worried about not only you but about HIM too!!" Says the mom in worrying tone to her son . That young man  stood up and walks upto the balcony while watching the beautiful scenery "this is your test. Let's see how are you gonna give this. Don't disappoint me.. and about our enemies or should i say  family .. I will take good care of it." small smirk can be seen on his face.

3rd persons POV:

Those two were hugging eachother. Shorter one was holding the taller one tightly Asif he(taller) would go away from him if he loses his grip from him. Taller one was confused by the sudden hug from the other one but anyhow ended up hugging him back with a sad smile plastered on his face. The he(shorter) sobs can be heard inside the room and that made the taller ones heart to break and he tightens his grip on the shoter one to make him feel that everything will be fine, slowly calming him down.

After calming down, both broke the hug and looked into eachothers eyes. Yibo looked directly into the others eyes  searching for something. The taller one was busy admiring him those beautiful brown eyes black cirlces can be seen may be due to crying or lack of sleep yet looked bery beautiful,  thick black eyebrows, short yet cute eyelashes giving the perfect finish to the eyes, sharp small beautiful nose,puffy rosy lips that anyone wants to taste, that flawless white skin and with perfect sharp jawline. In short, yibo was a perfect destination of beautifully handsome.

The taller one was completely lost in the beautiful of yibo until one sound made him come back to reality "late". Taller one looks quite confused yet didn't say anything.  " very late" says yibo making the other one more confused. " huh?" Was the only sound that came from the taller one. " why did you took so much time zhan gege.?" With painful voice. The pther ones heart sinked in pain while listening to yibos painful voice but didn know what to say to him. " i missed you zhange. I missed you every passing second. I missed you in my every breath. I waited! I waited
Look! I  didn't believe what those people told me about you." Sincerely longing words left the mouth of yibo. Zhan wasn't suprised just looked at those eyes whose showing so much love for his zhange.

" i knew you will come." With small smile yibo again hugged the zhan. Zhan too hugged the yibo. " how? How did you came back zhange? Where were you all these years." Said yibo  while hugged zhan.  " sorry! It won't happen again" zhan says while making small circles in yibos back to make him feel that everything will be alright. On the other hand while hugging his zhange, yibo felt that its quite different  coz it felt quite friendly.. but while hugging yibo felt asleep.

  Zhan took yibo upto bed and lay him on bed and covered him with covers. Zhan stares at sleeping yibo who was looking so vulnerably beautiful gor quite a while then starts to bend gives a quick peak at forehead loving. After peak zhan starts to bend more vloserto yibo unyil his breathe would hit yibos year lobes , slowly wispering " I'm gone. Buy i will be back. I promise,my YIYI"

Yibo slowly opens his eyes to see he was in the same chair beside the window. He was confused. He happened.  What was that? he looks around his surrounding worried that those were again his some to-real-to-be dreams.  Noone was there. Outside rain hitting the grass, chills went to his spine due the cold and signing he dragged  himself towards his cold bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don't even know what the hell I'm doing here. Just few , few words maybe seldom a month .. hehe .. I'm just not having the motivation to continue it!! i have many thoughts for this story and   at last i don't know how to lead this...

.....
..
.
..
.....

Hope you like this shit!! Evenif you don't. Its okay!