16- Mom!!

PREVIOUSLY

No no no, I can't let them him go! HE'S RIGHT THERE!! I think as I continue sprinting with everything I have left.

Suddenly Dabi pushes Bakugou out of the way and reaches for me. He grabs ahold of my arm and burns it. I scream and try to push away from his grip it's to strong.

"You're coming with us Midoriya." Dabi whispers.

________________________________________

SHIGARAKI POV (BEFORE TRAINING CAMP ATTACK) 

"Now that we got the plan out of the way, lets discuss who we're capturing." I say.

"I believe we should go after Katsuki Bakugou, he did in fact win the sport festival." Kurogiri says

"We should go after Shoto Todoroki, he is quite powerful. His performance at the sport festival was incredible." Compress says.

"We should go after no one, this is ridiculous." Dabi says whilst rolling his eyes.

"Listen stitch face, list someone or you can go back to the trash place you came from." I say, this guy has honestly been getting on my nerves.

"Alright alright. Izuku Midoriya he is Reject, yes he's quirkless but he has skill. Also he became a vigilante for a reason it'd be easier to persuade him than anyone else." Dabi says. 

"Izuku Midoriya? Never heard of him, can I see a picture!" Toga says, I grab his photo and show her.

"Yes! YES! Let's get him please! He's so cute!" Toga says while jumping up and down.

I hate everything. I think to myself

"It wouldn't be a bad idea, but I've tried getting him to join us once not sure if he'd be convinced." I say.

"How about this, we go for Katsuki Bakugou. BUT if we get the chance to get out hands on Reject we take it." Kurogiri says.

"I said he'd be hard to convince." I say.

"We're villains, we don't just ask. We make him join us, find his weaknesses and use it." Kurogiri says.

All of us stare at each other for a bit.

"Kurogiri, I like that plan." The TV suddenly says, everyone jumps.

"Master we will use that plan!" I say while looking at the others for confirmation. 

They nod.

"Good. Don't fail me Shigaraki." All for one says.

"Don't worry, I won't" I say while smiling.

SHOTO POV (PRESENT TIME)

"MIDORIYA!" Shoji shouts as the portal closes.

"We were tricked.." I say tearing up. I hear commotion in the woods I look over to see Uraraka and Tsu running over.

"YES! We got Bakugou and Tokoyami back! Wait..where's Midoriya.." Uraraka says.

"They took him." Bakugou says while standing up and walking away from us.

"You seem to not even care Bakugou, he risked his life for you." I say in an angry tone which shocks everyone.

"YOU DON'T THINK I CARE!" Bakugou says, turning towards us to see tears streaming down his face.