Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

Author's Note

This year has been one heck of a ride for literally THE WHOLE WORLD

This year has been one heck of a ride for literally THE WHOLE WORLD. From the incessant killings, to the protests around the world, to personal loss of friends and family, I've been so emotionally unstable lately, for the first time in my life, I was unable to write. It didn't matter how much I tried, and trust me, I did.

Writing became a chore.

Writing became less enjoyable, and more spun out of a desire to be approved. I found myself wondering whether or not I could really write, and more than the chaos in the world, it was this self doubt that left me unable to create for a very long time.

So I took the time off, choosing instead to work on editing other stories I had written, rather than working on a new one. When I thought about it, I realized I was afraid. Of many things. So I stepped away from my other unfinished works and gave myself a break. Time to think...

Time to fall in love with writing again.

Time to fall in love with MY writing.

So I'm starting this story for me. To remind me why I write in the first place. I hope you like it, but honestly, I don't care (and I say this with love❤️)

Please do not leave comments like 'when are you updating' or 'please update' because first off, I know you want an update (and I'm truly happy about this fact. I'm happy you're that engrossed in the story) but also because I'm working at my own pace. I'll write when the characters are ready to forge ahead with the story. I'll write when it's easy and pleasurable, when I can feel every emotion. That's when I'll write.

I hope you come on this journey with me, it'll make it a lot less lonely.

Love,

Lily.