We are Infinite

This update is bit long , so couldn't correct Google auto correct in all places , please bear with any spelling or grammatical mistake.
______________________________________

The date was 15th July, my 20th birthday... It was his first day in college  , as he got ready and reached the college. When he entered his College for the first time entering the college campus , which was full of hustle and bustle of people .

St. Xavier's College it was . After a few more minutes he saw a large black Lamborghini coming to stand outside the large gate. 3 people came out of it , among them there were 3 girls.
The first girl was wearing a short black dress with matching black sunglasses and shoes. While the second was dressed in a midnight blue info western outfit and looked good natured and soft spoken , whole the first girl looked egoistic and rude . While the third girl carried was in denims and a black crop top. All three of them entered together.

Suddeny he saw them coming towards him , he got a bit nervous , but then suddenly " Hato humare saamne se" The first and third girl said in union  ,said in union and pushed him , he was going to fall down when somebody caught him from behind. Suddenly he saw her , it was the second girl , "I am really sorry , they are my cousin and her friend all of us have the first day in college today , I hope you haven't got hurt , it's their nature , they always have been a bit rude" he motioned her to be quite , then he started "It's ok , I haven't got hurt , and before you start speaking in the super speed can we introduce ourselves , I am Sumedh and you are ...." "Sanskruti .... Sanskruti Balgude , nice to meet you , can you show me and my sister Mallika and her friend Avneet around , please can you show us around ". He replied "Sure I know a senior he would show us around" , later he brought Siddharth , he showed them around .

Later Avneet whispered to Siddharth " Can we talk in private for a moment"and they went . Only Sumedh , Mallika and Sanskruti were left , Mallika started "So mister whatever what are your hobbies , btw you look cute" Sumedh replied"First of all my ne is Sumedh , secondly I don't have any interest in talking with girls like you , I am going to my hostel , Sanskruti of you want , I can help you to reach your hostel " Sanskruti looked at Mallika for a while and said "Ok show me the way to the girls hostel , I would manage on my own , I won't leave my sister" and then they went while Mallika stood there dumbstruck with the happenings , never in her life had a guy rejected her like him , but somewhere in her mind she felt happy that her sister stood for her but she also felt bad as they left her.

Like this the whole semester passed never did Sumedh or Sanskruti had a conversation , they just so.etimes stole glances at each other and smiled at each other , but his hobbies like singing , dancing and playing guitar attracted many girls, while Sumedh had always topped in his school and so did Sanskruti , so both of them have a tough competition to each other .

One day while Sumedh was in the canteen , he saw Mallika coming towards him "What do you want" he asked. "Can listen to me once for god's sake can you talk properly " "Ok tell what do you want" he answered "Can you please help me and my sister Sanskruti in the project" "Why your sister is the topper of the class she is supposed to know everything about the project I will go and have a talk with her , where is she?" "In the library choosing books for the project" she answered . Then he went while Mallika was smiling to herself  she thought that Sanskruti really did not know anything about the project.

Later in the library when
Sanskruti placing the book 'Shakesperean Tragedy' on the table)- "Good morning Sir, I need to study this book for my assignment. Will you please issue it to me??"She had hardly taken a few steps when Sumedh arrived at the Issue Counter.And started to say "Sir, you had told that you would keep  Shakesperean Tragedy 's  last copy , is that  available in library ? I have been trying to find it since last half an hour and am unable to find it. Will you please help me?? Its really urgent". Librarian "Oh....Sumedh... What did you say?? Shaksperean Tragedy?? That book just got issued by that girl" ( pointing towards Sanskruti) . Sumedh turned around and saw Sanskruti with the book in her hand. He was already pissed off at her and not getting the desired book added more to his frustation. Sumedh (Moving towards her ) mujhe yeh book chahiye because I need to complete my English Project....So you better return the book and I will get it issued"Sanskruti was again surprised by his rude behaviour. He was not even requesting her but ordering her...!! But still she maintained calm and said: "Sumedh....I have already issued this book and for your kind information I too need to complete my assignment. So, am extremely sorry....I cant return this book to you" Librarian: " So both of you need the book today??". Both of them nodded their heads .Librarian: " Why don't you both study together and share the book??" . Both of them agreed. And started to do their project  together in the library . In such a short span of time, they had become really close friends. Earlier, they respected each other because of heir academic achievements but now they admired each other for the person they were. They gradually found that they have lot of things in common. So, they talked about variety of topics. Sandkruti was impressed by Sumedh's depth of knowlege on various subjects whereas earlier she had thought of him as an arrogant boy. Sumedh"Earlier Mallika had told me that you didn't know anything about the subject and the project , guess she lied to me " . Sanskruti "Mallika's nature is like that only , but she is a nice girl.
After a few days